Post Match: Spurs, Hooper, VAR, PL v Liverpool (EPL 30/9/23 5.30pm)

My sentiments exactly. It was an incredible effort. Spurs had absolutely nothing until Joel’s OG.

5 Likes

Stop hiring fat, bald men.

3 Likes

Just seen the VAR line…oh dear oh dear…not offside…fixed

3 Likes

Klopp and the players should refuse to do any post match media and head straight to PGMOL/FA or someone that will listen about that offside call on Diaz…they got it horribly wrong and this will hopefully be the final straw for Webb and his phonies.

4 Likes

Looking at the comments so far I don’t think anyone will. Absolutely incredible. Literally in-credible. As in the referees and var can no longer claim any semblance of credibility.

1 Like

The lads fought well. :clap:

But there was cunt on the field :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Bollocks!
Thought I was going to be celebrating a 1-1 draw then Matip decided to break out a sprint in his own penalty area.
Couldn’t believe the crap Ref and VAR, who was on VAR?

3 Likes

If only Matip had cleared that. Wow. I would have been rejoicing. So unlucky. Heads up lads!!

1 Like

Going down 1 man is tough but we have the quality to win still… but we can’t and shouldn’t be going down 2 men. Need more discipline than that. We can’t leave our fate in the refs hands.

11 v 11… we look like the best team in this league

1 Like

… and off the field.

Blockquote Realistically speaking what can be done to prevent / avoid this kind of refs and refereeing in the future?

Blockquote

I think we should go on strike. Players should just come out and sit down on the pitch.

1 Like

12 on the field…and 5 more in their little shed…

1 Like

I thought it was suspect when they didn’t show a VAR line on the decision.

Actual cheats.

4 Likes

We should hve delayed the free kick mate. We played a cute pass to Gravenberch which wasn’t necessary. We could have played to the final whistle.

1 Like

The only thing I can think of realistically is for Klopp to speak - praise the players - refuse to answer any questions about the refereeing citing his inability to give his opinion without receiving a suspension or fine. Then leave.

9 Likes

Oh, and another thing: I fucking love this team.

7 Likes

Maddison ‘we don’t like it easy’… you were against 9 men who had a legit goal ruled out… how could it have not been made any easier???

3 Likes

Slow motion and freeze frame can’t be factored into these red card decisions.

Interested to hear what they have to say about Lucho’s goal.

Really happy with the lads.

2 Likes

Only problem then is dealing with the season long touch line ban they’ll decide to give him.

1 Like

That loss was not on us!

4 Likes