Post Match: Spurs, Hooper, VAR, PL v Liverpool (EPL 30/9/23 5.30pm)

What was the deal without showing VAR offside line? How did they determine it was offside?

Gutted for the team. Spurs celebrating an own goal like they came from behind with a man down. Terrible effing reffing

2 Likes

Simply not good enough. Finishing was poor. Own goal. Thought Diaz scored however. Lots of heart and effort shown nevertheless that alone isnā€™t enough. Refereeing was rather questionable.

Poor start to the season despite being 2 points off the top.

Stephen Warnock on the BBC has just claimed that heā€™s been told that the VAR official didnā€™t do a line check.

Really donā€™t know what to make of that. Plain sight stuff.

10 Likes

That feels so much more gutting than if we had lost 2-1 without anything.

Thatā€™s a screw job up with Vince McMahon, whatā€™s the point in moaning though if we get something like that?

We would still be playing it Matip hadnā€™t put that in.

We would be title contenders but not on what Iā€™ve seen from this league and itā€™s officials so far. Europa League at least uses Automated.

3 Likes

Go on. Tell me it isnā€™t bent.

14 Likes

It was the fastest car decision for offside Iā€™ve ever seen too, thereā€™s been some clearly off that have taken 5 mins!

3 Likes

Can we refuse to let him do the post-match press conference and send someone else out instead?

2 Likes

Heartbreaking and cruel at the end but nothing but proud of our boys, a phenomenal effort by each and every one of them.

4 Likes

Looks like a concerted effort to shit on the LFCā€¦does nobody look at these decisionsā€¦cmon Dermotā€¦drop your fellow shitsters in itā€¦

1 Like

Find that hard to believe. Diaz looked onside but thatā€™s disgraceful if so.

1 Like

:rofl:

Rather questionable, just like Fred Westā€™s gardening, Josef Fritzlā€™s parenting or Harold Shipmanā€™s bedside manner

This sums it up. If not for the thin margins in the league now, Iā€™d be extremely confident weā€™d be league champions.

The only other question is how deep the refereeing rot goes. Hard to look at that and argue the referee was not completely biased.

Who can? The intent can be debated, whether heā€™s just shit, a Spurs fan, or corrupt, but the performance speaks for itself.

Can I be banned or something for 24 hours mods? Iā€™m fuming

2 Likes

Is this why they really donā€™t want to bring automated.

Once less thing to fix, they are the fucking PL bollocks the cost.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a bit extreme. Thought the refereeing was poor. Rather questionable.

Have to admit, itā€™d be hard to avoid a fine for a post match interview.

Too early Liv give me a week and I might like that post. Just too devastated to look for any brightside yet!

How much more can they still say its offā€¦its notā€¦

Diazā€™s disallowed goal removes all doubt about it being ā€a bad day at the officeā€, an ā€errorā€ or whatever else excuse they come up with. They disallowed it in 2 seconds without ever showing why. That was premeditated and it was as plain as day. The two reds were the extra help Tottenham needed just to have a chance and had it not been for Matipā€™s unfortunate own goal, they would have failed against 9 players.

The club has to demand answers. We were denied a fair chance today. Extremely proud of Klopp and every single one of our players. I hope to God that we donā€™t end up again a point short because of these cunts.

8 Likes

Think we need to start a campaign just like we did for the Super league. Big banners saying refereeing is Shite and VAR is shite. I am sure it will catch like wild fire nd you will have these banners soon at all matches and FA will act!!!

1 Like