Post Match: Spurs, Hooper, VAR, PL v Liverpool (EPL 30/9/23 5.30pm)

Klopp asked to comment on the game:

“For you it is funny. For me it is just expensive.”

Klopp: “I was never more proud of a team. I never saw a game like this with the most unfair decisions.”

11 Likes

After the man city loss a mysterious envelope stuffed full of money made it’s way to Stockley park to ensure we lost too

5 Likes

I just want to see a response from the club.

3 Likes

Not only is it not offside, it’s not really even that close.

Absolutely disgraceful, corrupt, bent officiating performance the lot of them.

1 Like

Will the FA charge us with failing to control our players?

Enough said….

4 Likes

Least it’s Europe next.

1 Like

Spurs fans singing Robbie Williams at the end, what a bunch of cunts…do these not have any shame at all?

1 Like

Only thing he’s missing is some foreskin on that head.

The FA can suck a dong.

The club not klopp should demand answers…

1 Like

I am predicting some explanation of a technical limitation of calibrated cameras preventing them drawing lines, like the Arsenal game last year

2 Likes

We won in spirit and won by goals…but Grant the ref took charge and fucked us over…if I were ange potofglue, I’d be saying to the spurs team…you were lucky…u couldnt beat 9 men…and LFC actually scored more goals…do not celebrate like you’ve won the league coz u haven’t…

3 Likes

Cat No GIF

1 Like

Yeah it probably should come from the club not Klopp.

All things being equal we would be title contenders and we should beat Brighton but I just don’t expect it now.

1 Like

Ome of the great benefots of using technology - any mistakes and you can just blame a “technical issue”.

3 Likes

Fuck that, as soon as they showed the still photo, I said to the wife, “Clearly on. That’s a goal.” 5 seconds later, “What in the actual fuck?!”

2 Likes

The offside didn’t need lines, it’s so obviously onside the fact they even bothered is silly

Another thing I noticed at the end, Ali - the 1 player you would probably say was the most undeserving of being on a “losing” side today consoling and telling Matip to keep his head up is testament to the character he is.

What a man.

6 Likes

Id rather an error in technology, I think I could accept that more.

As I said automated offside and Goal Tech and fuck the rest off.

1 Like