Post Match: Spurs, Hooper, VAR, PL v Liverpool (EPL 30/9/23 5.30pm)

I forgot about the Mo one. Another shocker.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Watch_LFC/status/1708196734277448169

8 Likes

I still can’t for the life of me understand what he did to give the foul away.

1 Like

Bissouma fell over when defending. For lots of refs thats enough. It’s pathetic

3 Likes

Honestly feel we would be champions but this and the Macallister sending off earlier in the season to me means in a league of such fine margins it was going cost us and it has today, with 10 men we win that today and if not would have had at least a goal and probably even more determination in keeping that lead.

Only thing I feel is plenty of our players will get rest for the European games if they keep sending them off.

4 Likes

hahahahaha u so silly hahahahahah @Euphoria

1 Like

Then there should be massive LDs for the people in charge of maintaining such cameras because this might mean a huge loss in income for LFC.

I hope those clubs that got fucked badly by “malfunctioning” cameras and wrong VAR decisions file a class action lawsuit for potential monetary losses against the PGMOL for failing to maintain the VAR cameras and ensure proper officiating.

1 Like

Posted at 19:5519:55

‘Crazy decisions’

FT: Tottenham 2-1 Liverpool

Liverpool

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp, speaking to Sky Sports: "I was never more proud of the team than today. I never saw a game like this with the most unfair circumstances, crazy decisions.

"We scored an own goal, that is really tough to take but I am really proud. The first red card, Curtis steps on the ball and goes over. Not a bad tackle.

"It looks different in slow motion. He steps full throttle on the ball and goes over the ball. That is unlucky.

"[For Diogo Jota] first yellow was not a yellow. Then he gets a second and to defend with eight outfield players is tricky.

“You want to build something you need players with mentality and I saw them today, they fought. Pretty special tonight.”

On Joel Matip’s own goal: "It looks a bit like destiny or someone had to put the foot there. Joel defended outstandingly well today. He put the foot out and it goes in the goal.

“There are worse things in life. That is how it is.”

On Liverpool having a goal ruled out for offside: "The offside goal. That is not offside when you see it, they drew their lines wrong.

"The ball is between Mo’s legs, they drew the line wrong and didn’t judge the moment when Mo passed the ball right.

“It is so tough to deal with it.”

13 Likes

The work rate of Dom and Robbo the last 20 mins was outrageous. Dropping the point will hurt but there is much good to take from this that proves much of the best bits of this side are back

9 Likes

“The fucking ref just got his head shaved right. Everything else he got wrong. Ridiculous fucking corrupt arsehole of the highest order. FA is corrupt and they can award the league to the team which pays them more”. Klopp should ask the reporter if I make the above comment and later on if the club apologizes just like what PGMOL does will that be ok ?

1 Like

Even Neville thinks it’s not a red

4 Likes

As we all know, nothing will bring us our deserved points back retrospectively. We will see fucking bullshit statements from all the governing bodies in the game how there was this and this technical issue and we’re sorry but not really etc.

Our only focus as a team and as fans needs to be that we take this as a positive turning point, and next week we come home from Brighton with three points and use this as mental fuel to really take all the matters what happens on that pitch into our own hands.

2 Likes

How Jota got his first yellow is a joke decision. Running behind the player and not touching him is now a yellow card

3 Likes

First Class Prick

2 Likes

we were robbed , the card the red the two yellows , but jota is stupid still no excuse for the referee and and the VAR officials

1 Like

Genuine question.

Does anyone on here still believe it’s incompetence or ineptness?

4 Likes

Said here on stateside coverage that it was for kicking the ball away. Kicking the ball away? He was hitting a cross just a the whistle blew.

Just egregiously, mind boggling decisions all game.

1 Like

10 seconds more like my sex life, 2 seconds!

I think a couple it’s just because they aren’t very good and the level is poor.

Some evidently are fed what needs to happen and it happens.

Bald twat couldn’t even look our players in the eyes. At least look at us before fucking us over

1 Like