Post Match: Spurs v Liverpool (EPL 19/12/21 4.30pm)

Man of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Joel MATIP
  • Ibrahima KONATE
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • Tyler MORTON
  • James MILNER
  • Naby KEITA
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Diogo JOTA
  • Sadio MANE
  • Roberto FIRMINO
  • Kostas TSIMIKAS
  • Joe GOMEZ

0 voters

Unused Subs: Kelleher, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Gordon, Williams, Quansah

:arrows_counterclockwise: 60’ Roberto FIRMINO on, Tyler MORTON off
:arrows_counterclockwise: 82’ Kostas Tsimikas on, Sadio MANE off
:arrows_counterclockwise: 90+2’ Joe Gomez on, Diogo JOTA off

:soccer: 35’ Diogo JOTA (assist Andrew ROBERTSON)
:soccer: 69’ Andrew ROBERTSON (assist Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD)

Alisson would have got the MoM until his blunder

4 Likes

Why do we constantly get the shit end of decisions? Is it because we don’t try and intimidate the ref? Tired of playing against 12 all the time

3 Likes

Impossible to win against a bent cunt ref and a shithouse team that has cheated to effectively get 2 weeks rest/training in before playing us on two days rest with players out due to COVID.

The absolute fucking STATE of reffing in the PL is embarrassing to be honest. We’re not the only victims of it, it seems to get worse every year, and STILL no accountability for any of the dozey cunts’ decision making.

11 Likes

10 v 12 and we still dominate and get a point. Alisson man of the match, Matip and Andy excellent. Onwards and upwards.

5 Likes

Worst officiated game I’ve ever seen.

6 Likes

Game after game after game we see the proof that English refereeing is a joke.

9 Likes

Another laughable refereeing performance. This time we couldn’t out-do it.

No qualms with Spurs before all that starts. They had a shite team out, looked shite, we just couldn’t capitalise for a number of reasons. On another day we win that 4-0.

Decent result in the end. Mane was my MOTM, Robbo and Alli would’ve been if ahead not for their errors.

3 Likes

Robbo too.

3 Likes

That match is recreating the mental state I had last January where I stopped watching. Commentators effusive about up and down play, but it was bereft of quality. Game could have been played under the old Iowa girls’ 6v6 basketball rules where each team had 3 in each end and players could not cross half. No build up play to speak of from either side.

9 Likes

Fucking shit, Robertson was given a yellow card already by the Ref but yet VAR decided there was a clear and obvious error and ask the REF to review it. But fucking Kane was also given a yellow card and yet his tackle not any less aggressive or violent, there was no clear and obvious error? Fucking just because he is the fucking England captain? Fucking shit this is.

17 Likes

England 1 - 0 Scotland

Tsimi gets a yellow - and he never even took long to take the throw (and a few seconds before, the Spurs player throws the ball away to waste some time!)

4 Likes

Bullshit. Absolute fucking bullshit.

Spurs playing games with Covid set the shithouse tone, willingly picked up by Tierney, who denied an absolute clear red card for Kane, a stonewall penalty for Jota, before sending Robertson for a challenge not nearly as bad as the Kane one.

Not fucking happy.

11 Likes

I couldn’t get to 3 selections because of those two errors.

3 Likes

Keita , Mané and Trent motm.

All things considered we have to be happy with a point today.

1 Like

well done to our players… less said about officiating the better

2 Likes

Tierney MOTM no doubt about it.

3 Likes

Robbed.

Media darling Sir Harry Kane the butcher is immune to red cards.
Jota no pen? If it was a pen that would be a second yellow for that guy.

Spurs would have been down to 9 men.

But of course not, Refs want to be the star of the show

4 Likes