Post Match: Spurs v Liverpool (EPL 19/12/21 4.30pm)

Think there was an envelope of money and cocaine delivered to Stockley Park from the blue half of Manchester

2 Likes

Who was the VAR? Kavanagh? Fucking figures

1 Like

Miracle we got a point given what we were up against. Can’t exaggerate how shite that ref was.

Our defence was frustratingly wide open at points, though. Trent gave away too many balls. Milner played poorly. Silly mistake by Andy, and a couple of hairy moments by Alisson, one of which ultimately went against us.

Positives: we somehow got a point and scored two girls in spite of all that. Jota looked lively. Mane deserved a goal, too. On another day we lose that one. We move.

4 Likes

Gone for Jota and Mane, a match that should have been played in different circumstances but we can’t risk a late Liverpool goal so let’s get Robbo off.

Hopefully none of them have given any of our remaining players Covid.

Nice that the PL have given the title to Man City.

4 Likes

Robbed by the referee. Literally no point in VAR if the cheating just transfers to the officials.

5 Likes

really? thought Trent was incredibly sloppy today. Poor in defence and gave away the ball away in possession about 5/6 times.

2 Likes

Fuck off.

14 Likes

11 Likes

There is a protocol with VAR - it depends what the ref says he saw. So the ref team will convene to make up a story to show that the protocol allowed them to intervene in the Robertson challenge, but they couldn’t in the Kane challenge.

Then Dale Johnson in his ESPN twitter will spout on that the protocol was followed exactly as the ref saw something int he first, but didn’t see something in the second so VAR can do something.

But in the end, we got done by a useless ref yet again. Martinez in Villa gsame not even a yellow, and he took x5 longer than Tsimi throughout the whole game.

5 Likes

Happy with our display, disappointed with the officiating.

City’s to lose now more or less.

He was our best attacker.

1 Like

Good point that. Spurs could have had 5 or 6 but couldn’t finish their dinner. Just glad it’s over and that we got something out of it.

2 Likes

first game this season salah went missing…sess doing a decent job on him

1 Like

Steve Brule What GIF

4 Likes

He was positive in attack, yes, but defence and poor mistakes counts him out from MOTM by a long shot

1 Like

Becker MOTM to me. He was on 10/10 performance up until his unfortunate mistake.

When I saw the yellow brandished against Robbo, I thought he was lucky. I thought it was a red straight-away. So was Kane’s mind you.

Horrible officiating. How that dumbass couldn’t see Jota getting bowled over in the box was beyond me.

4 Likes

Tough baptism for young Morton. he will learn a lot from it. I was dissapoited that we ddn;t make slight adjustments in midfield to counter the obvious Spurs tactics.

Even a man down, in injury time, and Milner pressing the Spurs backline. We seem to have forgotten how to consolidate for a few minutes to clear our heads. Too many 2 v 2 situations.

some good saves by ali as well

2 Likes

Corrupt.

Cheated out of the points just like we were at West Ham.

It’s not incompetence or they’re just useless. They are fucking corrupt, bent as a dog’s back leg.

Assault after assault on our lads with fuck all given in the vast majority of cases and then that fucking travesty today.

JK should be asking serious questions as to why that mouth-breathing cunt wasn’t sent off and Robbo was.

14 Likes

keita really good game considering he had to play a full 90

9 Likes