Post Match: Spurs v Liverpool (EPL 19/12/21 4.30pm)

There were some good moments but ultimately not good enough. Alisson complete mishap. Robertson with a rash tackle. Both players generally excellent but those moments cost us. Referee a complete disgrace though. No penalty and no red card for them. We need to be winning these games. Two points dropped.

1 Like

Big pimpin’

2 Likes

Kane talking absolute shite there

Kane’s an absolute moron.

I know I’m not breaking new ground here, but it needing saying again.

11 Likes

Not just picking on your post mate, there’s loads asking the same sort of thing.

I’ll give you the answer. They’re cheats. Simple as that.

3 Likes

Apart from shitting out of the tackle for their first goal.

2 Likes

Fucking fuming after that. At everything, everyone and everything. Fuck knows how Kane stays on the pitch, fuck knows how that’s not a pen for us and fuck knows what went on with Alik and Robertson.

Fucked up calling of the game plus we had to go and self destruct as well. Then you have the demented dwarf on the Spurs touch line running around like they just scored the goal to win the league. Seething is too mild an emotion

5 Likes

Reported to Kane - was you worried you could get a red?

Kane - No, I won the ball

1 Like

Absolutely. He saved us from a thrashing. It had the Villa 7-2 game written all over it. That’s why I’m pleased we got something out of it.

9 Likes

guy has played 15 minutes in like 8 weeks. considering him and morton had to carry milly, I would say he had a very good game

2 Likes

Cunte was constantly 10 yards out of his zone all game. Klopp makes a comment while in his zone and gets a yellow and a talking to.

4 Likes

I keep watching the Jota incident at 38 minutes and how Tierney didn’t think it was a pen and Kavanaugh in the VAR room saw nothing in it is mind blowing.

It’s a stone cold pen in any match in any country in any league.

12 Likes

I thought he was excellent. Really looked like he meant to make a statement after Klopp seeming to settle on Fab , Hendo and Thiago as our best 3.

6 Likes

Did u f**ck…you grated your studs right down robbo’s shin…

1 Like

of course he did, he is the english captain… In fact robbo should have been carded for putting his leg under kanes studs

Prince Harry says not even a foul. Said Robbo agreed. Needs the concussion protocol run on him.

2 Likes

Before the game I said it would be tight and frustrating. I was right. I expected a draw and got that. Feel robbed though in the wake of that refs performance. Piss poor. Can’t wait for no communication from PGMOL on how Kane got away with that or how Jota didn’t get a pen.

Oh well, three points between us and city ain’t a mountain, but as I’ve said before we’re drawing a bit too regularly to win it in my mind, only team with more draws and a league title in the past decade is Leicester. Not giving up on the league by any measure, just think we’ll have a much better run in the cups to be honest.

Think most of the lads played really well today. Ali been a bit off it the past couple of weeks, rushing out more than necessary again and on balance robbo had a poor game with their first and the red (was a red tbf, just ridiculous in context of decisions not given). Midfield was lightweight weight and a tad ineffective tracking back but to be expected when 36 yr old Milner is the one who has played the most games this season and is expected to be the holding mid keita is coming back from injury and Morton has been alive for a shorter amount of time than milners playing career. Morton might develop into some talent, looks decent. Konate was very good for the most part I thought. Jota lively and like a 6’5 target man in the box.

Are VVD, Jones, Fab, thiago and Hendo out of Covid quarantine for the midweek game? We definitely need one of the holding mids back.

4 Likes

Well that’s ruined what was a pretty pleasant Sunday.

First half I didn’t think we played well at all. Totally undisciplined in midfield left us too easy to bypass. Forward line didn’t help by giving the ball away. Despite that Mane was the best up there I felt.

Our poor performance pales into insignificance to the performance of the referee. That has to be one of the worst displays I can think off.

Famous draw for Spurs.

3 Likes

I thought Ibou was phenomenal. This was his first “real” test, if you like, against a dangerous front line in the league and he was outstanding.

15 Likes