Post Match: Villa v Liverpool (EPL 4/10/20 7.15pm)

Is there somewhere I can see your posts this far? Asking for measurement purposes.

3 Likes

LIGHT THE BEACONS. UBERMICK HAS CHOSEN!!!

2 Likes

Evra has perked up, fucking wanker.

3 Likes

"Mrs Klopp shakes Jürgen on Monday morning and says “Come on, its 8 …”. Jürgen wakes with a start, and says “Oh no, they’ve not scored again have they!!!”

I’ve no words tbh. Must feel terrible for everyone involved and rightly so. But it’s only football and all that.

18 Likes

Imagine being Southgate tonight watching Gomez and Slabhead today…

10 Likes

Is karius still at Liverpool ? Asking for a friend…

4 Likes

Maybe we could have a bit more humility from our fan base now. Always bemuses me to see forecasts of 5-0 wins. This is the Premier League. Teams very rarely win by five clear goals…

8 Likes

Midfield lost the plot completely tonight. Adrian car scandalous and should be shipped out somewhere, and who the hell scouted Minamino? The lad’s shite. Team collapsed in a way that should be very concerning. The question is how they bounce back from this. Villa looked good though, fair play to them, but our bench looks suspiciously thin.

1 Like

But sometimes lose by that margin.

2 Likes

we need to fix the defence… TAA needs to think defence first. its not rocket science why all teams are attacking that side of the pitch. Adrian is another karius, he jus does not inspire any confidence in the team. that first mistake was all it took and the team crumbled with visions of karius…

Thank you. That was a good one.

1 Like

:rofl:

Quality.

need to adjust that line Klopp, teams are figuring it out. we dont need it that high to win games anyway

Keita won one challenge Gini 2 thats the issue nothing from midfield regarding protection

5 Likes

My little bit in short: they were sharper than us, all over the pitch

3 Likes

3 or 4 -2 would have been a fair reflection. As I said, we were well beaten.

I’d like to you show me another game where a team gets three deflected goals. Three ffs.

Wow, all the vitriol towards our own boys. :weary:

When the boys are on a decent day, they will pick each other up so that the one or two players’ poor performances would not stand out so much. Unfortunately, today is one of those days, every single bad decision was amplified because of collective brainlessness, as a result, those had poor performances look extremely bad. Nevertheless, there are no time to throw our own players under the bus. This is not the LFC way.

No picks from me for this match.

Our boys will be back and ready for the next match.

8 Likes

To be fair we have just lost 2 of our best players to Covid and our goalie to a freak injury.

It is about reaction but that backline needs to now sit back a bit hopefully with Thiago in the middle it won’t hurt us too much. Because if we don’t we know what other teams will do, sadly Arsenal didn’t wake us to this fact.

no fight at all today… but hopefully we got all the shit out of our system… 34 games to go

1 Like

I’m releasing a greatest hits album in the coming weeks.