Post match: WBA v Liverpool (EPL 16/05/21 16:30)

Thiago was outstanding throughout. I agree.

4 Likes

I really thought after so many chances wasted after Mo tied the game, today wasn’t meant to be. Good thing I didn’t turned off the Tele, :joy::joy:. Unbelievable, I don’t think I have scream that loud since the Barca game we won few years ago. It’s absolutely unbelievable, I bet fans of Chelsea and Leicester is really sweating now, cause one of those teams probably won’t make it. I mean after such an emotional ride today, the team has got to take this over the line and finish 4th.
The game itself was really frustrating to watch, yes we had so many chances but we couldn’t finished. I hate it when they try to overpass the ball to look for that perfect angle to shoot. Thiago was the key man today, and his game has really come around. TAA did well too, but should’ve done better on a couple of finish. Bobby was alright but I like the fact that he is shooting more now and it should help with his confidence. Mo was clinical but nothing stood out. Mane tried, but just not really effective at the moment.
The CB was leaky today and almost cost us on a couple of occasion. Few times they went for the jump ball and loss, resulting in a partial break for West Brom.
Overall, we were damn lucky to win this game, perhaps Ali’s dad is looking down from heaven and giving us some good fortune.
I’m still buzzing after the Ali’s goal OMG :scream:.

YNWA

3 Likes

Football is love. Liverpool is love!

15 Likes

If you wrote that ending to a film script no-one would believe it…
What a football club this is…

5 Likes

ALISSON!!! HALLELUJAH!!! ALISSON!!!
ALISSON!!! HALLELUJAH!!! ALISSON!!!
ALLISON!!! HALLELUJAH!!! ALISSON!!!

What an amazing conclusion to the game!!!
Amazing!!!

6 Likes

Do you ever find yourself questioning why you support this stupid club and then finding your answer in a single moment of madness?

Let’s be honest, we were shite but what an ending.

Only one choice for MotM today? There can only really be one. Step forward Ali, you mad bastard!

11 Likes

Thanks mate, I definitely feel better after this game!

7 Likes

This team is going to be the end of me.

Hope you are all ready for round 2 versus obnoxious low-block teams on Wednesday.

P. S. We got bailed out by VAR big time.

8 Likes

Did anyone notice, Nat nearly fucked it up by taking the ball off Ali’s head

4 Likes

The best part of that goal was it was from a corner and looked really clean, hence absolutely no chance of VAR intervening. Made it so much special, could just laugh jump and go crazy knowing this is it. Pure emotional!

4 Likes

Fucking hell.

Alisson you mad fucking bastard.

Nothing else matters.

7 Likes

Yeah; I don’t know how to offer three votes. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Imagine that goal going in at the Kop end with a house full…tingles

5 Likes

Welcome back mate. Hope you regain health quickly. So happy that you popped-in today.

4 Likes

You got 3 votes?
I only got one and thankfully I clicked on Alisson first. My other choices would have been Thiago and Trent in that order.

3 Likes

Yeh, Shaqiri

3 Likes

Need that and also tell us how can we vote Alisson thrice

1 Like

Still can’t believe it…

1 Like

hahahah

9 Likes

In Liverpool’s entire club history since being founded in 1892, Alisson is the first goalkeeper ever to score a competitive goal for the club.

Amazing

15 Likes