Post match: WBA v Liverpool (EPL 16/05/21 16:30)

Noway he was on a decoy run!
Please stop it let’s just enjoy something for once!

5 Likes

Legend shit. Absolute legend.

Enjoy every minute of this.

8 Likes

Welcome back, glad you’re better!!!

4 Likes

It’s the kind of thing that makes you believe that god exists and works in mysterious ways.

1 Like

Should be just the tonic you need, mate. Glad to hear you’re on the mend.

1 Like

Yeh, the West Brom defenders were that busy looking for Shaqiri, they completely ignored Ali. So without Shaq hiding, we wouldn’t have scored.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not quite true; Matt McQueen played regularly as a goalkeeper but also occasionally as an outfield player and he scored twice for us.

Ali is the only Liverpool player to have scored a goal while playing as goalkeeper, however.

5 Likes

:rofl:

Oh that’s mad

:rofl:

2 Likes

I’m feeling a bit mad.

1 Like

Fat Sam having a good moan.

5 Likes

I can just imagine the Chelsea and Leicester matchday forums right now.

Elation and laughing at shit LFC in the 94th min…to total doom

Marvellous

5 Likes

Are you watching Rexy… You try doing something like that

1 Like

1 Like

Much of the second half was a hard watch, but with that end this is the kind of game that makes every game worth watching.

2 Likes

Hahaha!! A preview for good things to come… 2 wins and Champions League here we come!!!

1 Like

Thought I’d log in for the first time since November to say that’s without question the greatest moment in the history of the sport. Maradona’s goal in 86 can fuck right off.

24 Likes

How important will that header be when we lift the CL trophy next season :0)

10 Likes

Worth the wait mate!!!

4 Likes

Only giving me one vote but that’s for Alisson, I thought Thiago was good both centre backs very poor and Phillips was only saved by Trent’s pace.

Really need at least Kabak back for the remaining games, him and Milner would be really useful.

But as with all these games all I want is for us to win them by enough to get top 4.

End of the day we are now level with Leicester on GD, only way for them to be able to stay that way before our next game is if they win or draw and that will allow us a chance to take over Chelsea. So it’s all good.

2 Likes