Post match: WBA v Liverpool (EPL 16/05/21 16:30)

its been a crap season for us,

where everything has gone against us,

Injuries, loss of form, VAR

But the football gods smiled down on us today,

MOTM…

easy choice to make!

Allison I salute you.

5 Likes

And the first goalkeeper in PL history to score the winner.

He should rather try the Maradona hand of God, that would be a good meme.

2 Likes

Kane cheering that Mo didn’t get a touch on Alisson’s.

1 Like

Fat Sam now off to help the rebellion

prick.

19 Likes

Also Mike Dean gave us two decisions today (one because I think the linesman gives the goal offside).

And it led to our goal considering what he had given up to then and since it was only fair. People moaned at Taylor but at least he gave us decisions and didn’t fall for Penandes, Dean would have given Penandes three penalties based on that performance.

Utter dogshit

4 Likes

what has impressed me with Thiago is the number of times he wins the ball either through, tackling or interceptions and for a little fella he is also good in the air

2 Likes

The Chelsea fans are fuming that it was fixed…a scouser appointed to referee our game. The Jaffod of the Shed is doing his nut about bent refs constantly giving us VAR decisions :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Bwahahaha…

9 Likes

Presume I am doing the Burnley pre match??

18 Likes

Just don’t understand how he can complain, so someone stood in an offside position directly in front of the goalie isn’t interfering with play

2 Likes

I was just wondering to comment how the hell do you manage to open up threads and they no longer remain a normal game - fans protest and postponement, last minute keeper scoring a winner… Go ahead surprise us, fcking hell! :rofl:

9 Likes

OMG what a ending, Just never gave up and Alisson comes up with the winner. Fat Sam looked like he was going to cry. Thiago and Trent were excellent our two cbs struggled but what a win, we got to win the last two now for Alisson after that. Well done all round. Onwards and upwards. :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Sam Allardyce

2 Likes

Fathead whinger!!!

3 Likes

I did the same, problem is Wifey is still in bed and it was 5 am here :grin:

3 Likes

Fucking hell… holy shit balls.

1 Like

By all means :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I was the same. Took of the shirt aswell.

1 Like

Unbelievable it really was

What a header by the way.

Alisson was more prolific than Firmino and Mane combined

1 Like

The only reason he is moaning is because we robbed him of a headline tomorrow ‘another masterclass from Alardarse’ instead it will be Alisson miracle!

7 Likes