Post match: WBA v Liverpool (EPL 16/05/21 16:30)

No other club in world football does it like us. I’m just an emotional wreck. I’m a middle aged man and I’m in tears. Football, fucking hell, eh

12 Likes

I know a couple of clips from the interiew are in the thread but here’s the full 5 min version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh87KHMNsKk

5 Likes

Missed the game but apparently a routine win without much drama according to my mate.

13 Likes

In fairness how the fuck is he gonna top this

Klopp will have to score

3 Likes

Nothing to see here, mate, just move along

Hahaha… Am wondering he should go to Chelsea forum and open a thread there… They might both get point deduction

2 Likes

Cool, saves me watching the highlights then.

When he scored I was emotional too.

The back story etc is there it draws some similarities to what my family have been through this year.

Where as my dad didn’t die he was diagnosed with vascular dementia.

Emotional moment.

You’ll never walk alone

11 Likes

Who needs an easy 3-0 win when you can sit and watch in fear for 90mins and watch us create potential heart attack after heart attack.

My nerves are shot, my nails have gone…but i honestly wouldn’t have it any other way.

3 Likes

A brilliant ending but how much better it would have been with fans there

2 Likes
4 Likes

You’ll remember this forever whereas a routine 3 - 0 win would be soon forgot

9 Likes

11 Likes

Seriously, that’s a moment that really, really, really, really deserved a stadium full of football supporters.

11 Likes

Ali goal set to the Titanic theme tune

6 Likes

I think you should keep watching :wink:.

Wish you a full recovery :pray:

YNWA

8 Likes

Anyone got a clip of it with excited commentary, I didn’t hear Tyler but his commentary I heard from the CL when Trent took the quick corner is probably similar?

1 Like

Height…neck twist…eyes on target…perfect header.

Goal of the season

8 Likes

I actually hoped that goal would finish Tyler…

12 Likes

In reality though it’s just another LFC moment that rescues a win from the jaws of defeat when all the chips are down and sends you running across the room like a fucking crazy person isn’t it

3 Likes