Post match: WBA v Liverpool (EPL 16/05/21 16:30)

When we open the voting for goal of the season this fucker has to Win

7 Likes

I did wonder why we got the free kick before our first goal. By the law should that have been a dropped ball?

1 Like

ESPN Brasil

9 Likes

Nice. Had the stupid question asked about the drop kick and hence everything going in your favour now. To which his reply, one team was trying to play football and the other was getting all the free kicks. Briliant!

7 Likes

Should have been nothing.

Got away with one but don’t tell the anti premier league referee / VAR brigade ffs

Similar. Mum’s been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Love, respect and good health to all.

This isn’t just a song, its a way to live life.

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark

At the end of a storm
There’s a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone

You’ll never walk alone

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone

You’ll never walk alone

28 Likes

Bin Tyler and Carragher off for this mad cunt any day of the week

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll

6 Likes

A thousand likes pal.

About if you wanna chat if shit get real

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your mother.

YNWA

10 Likes

Can we swap him with Tyler

4 Likes

Welcome back @Genius. Hope you’re fully recovered and today’s result and last minute drama has perked you up. :+1::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Really appreciate that, thank you. I’ll stop clogging up the thread.

Back to celebrating this amazing club and game.

4 Likes

Just when you thought you’d seen it all , football comes back and smacks you in the face. I was close on hysterical when that went in. The wife and daughter both came running in to see wtf was going on and it took me about five minutes to compose myself before I could explain !

Trent motm for me , the last two games he has looked like what he is , one of the best full-backs in the world. Thiago was pure class again as well. Still can’t believe how people were slagging him off earlier this year.

A midfield of him , Hendo and Fab next season with Virgil and Konate behind them . mmmmmm

10 Likes

Prayers for you and your family, my friend.

12 Likes

Has a Liverpool keeper ever scored from
Open play before?

2 Likes

Next season we need to sign a new keeper.

Alisson up front with Salah :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Message of stuff gets to heavy.

YNWA

1 Like

Never seen a more one sided mom poll. :laughing: I feel sorry for him this season as he hasn’t had a defense in front of him the whole season. What a keeper we have! We are still alive.

6 Likes

I feel sorry for Thiago and Trent. They were class but they are getting fucked in this vote!!!

4 Likes

Lucky, lucky win.

WBA were ready for a fight and wanted to hurt our hopes of finishing in top 4. I expect absolutely the same from Burnley and Palace.

Several palyers deserve a huge praise:

Alisson /not only for the goal, but he had a vital save in the last part of the match/;

TAA - improved massively after the problems he had at the start of the season;

Tiago - I am not his biggest fan, but you can not deny that he was our best midfielder for the last 8 days /vs. Southampton, Manure and WBA/;

Salah - our only forward that can score goals regularly and inspite of our poor season he has been fantastic.

Yet several players were really poor today:

Both central defenders were shaky and made cheap mistakes. Philips the main culprit. He was at fault for their first goal and not so convincing in the air too.

Fabinho - a very, very poor game for his standards. Committed too many stupid fouls, his passing was too safe and let Tiago do most of the job offensively. The problem is that Fab was shit defensively too.

Mane and Firmino - showed desire, pressed and tried to do the right things, but still did not score. And both of them had at least one clear cut chance. They must start to deliver.

Shaq - time to say goodbye to the lad. Today he did absolutely nothing for 40 minutes on the pitch and when he fell on his ass /late in the match/ I remembered the words of a German football expert 7 or 8 years ago. He said that Shaq has all the football qualities to be a top player, but he lacks the desire to make the last tiny step from being very good to being world class /a psychological barrier/.

We have a huge list of injured players - VvD, Gomez, Matip, Kabak,Davies, Milner, Henderson, Keita, AOC, Jota. Add Kelleher and we will have a solid starting line up.

Still two consecutive wins after we were on the losing side after the first 15 minutes of our matches is good for the moral of the players. But we need to be much more concentrated at the start of our matches. And players such as Fabinho, Mane, Firmino, Gini need to step up.

Burnley away will be another tough game. They play the same way as WBA, but are a better team and will have 10 000 fans who will push them from the 1st minute.

Hopefully we will have Milner back and the players will show a much, much better display than what we witnessed today.

3 Likes