Post match: West Ham v Liverpool (27/4/24 12.30pm)

That’s my point. He’d probably get a yellow card for dissent, but at the very least it makes the issue a lot more prominent. Right now it’s a lot easier to brush under the carpet.

Mustoe says the fault was Areola’s and not Taylor’s.

Quality analysis.

Lifeless 1st half, much better 2nd, created enough chances to score 5 goals and ended up with a draw after more amateurish defending on one end and finishing on the other. Very much liked Gravenberch, the rest were hot and cold.

Bottom line, we threw away 2 more points in the usual frustating manner.

Antony Taylor with another catastrophic showing. I don’t know what else has to be done for the quality of refereeing to come under serious scrutiny.

1 Like

more important to fuck us than win… priorities!!

Goalkeeper catches the ball, no foul, ball stays in play, everyone runs away, goalkeeper rolls ball out then decides to walk away. Referee stops game. That sequence falls under “too weird” where the referee just stops the game because it doesn’t look right.

7 Likes

Very irritating to see a lack of unity with Salah’s outburst towards Klopp…
Seriously, where were you Mo before Klopp…or do you feel your performances this past month were justifying you start…does Klopp deserve this treatment from you?

One would hope we win together and fall together…
It’s bad enough we are watching this team fail so spectacularly this month, this is a very nasty cherry on the top…

5 Likes

In 2 weeks we’ll probably get another official apology by refs. That’ll fix everything… not

2 Likes

A lot of these subs a pre-programmed in consultation with the medical staff.

1 Like

taylor whistled as soon as cody touched the ball

1 Like

I think he knew he fucked up and told the keeper to go down and called the medical folks on

4 Likes

Ever since Howard Webb came back to PGMOL, the standard of refereeing has plummeted to new lows.

I wonder when will the President of the FA do something about this?

5 Likes

FFS. He played to the whistle. Taylor blew the whistle as soon as he touched it.

We’re all arguing he shouldn’t have played to the whistle.

3 Likes

I don’t think Harvey Elliott is the only one fully fit in the matchday squad…

It’s possible that Klopp’s announcement was as badly timed as Rafa’s “fact”

Such an anticlimax. Don’t blame the ref though for us repeatedly playing poorly. The ref making poor decisions doesn’t explain one win in 5.

3 Likes

oh ok…

You can lip read him saying lie down or similar as if he’s injured. Another angle shows Taylor at half way, play on. So he’s screwed up.

3 Likes

Do we need a captain?

1 Like

he was there convincing aerolea that he needed medical attention lol

Well, that was a fitting way to end the season, wasn’t it?

Gakpo should have slammed it into the net.

would not have mattered as whistle had gone… if he had slammed it in before taylor blows the whistle then that would have been interesting