Post match: Wolves v Liverpool (EPL 4/12/21 3.00pm)

Man of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Joel MATIP
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • FABINHO
  • Thiago ALCANTARA
  • Jordan HENDERSON
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Sadio MANE
  • Diogo JOTA
  • Divock ORIGI
  • Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN
  • James MILNER

0 voters

Unused Subs: Kelleher, Konate, Minamino, Tsimikas, Phillips, Williams.

:arrows_counterclockwise: 68’ Divock ORIGI on Jordan HENDERSON off
:arrows_counterclockwise: 82’ Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN on, Diogo JOTA off
:arrows_counterclockwise: 90+6’ James MILNER on, Mohamed SALAH off

:soccer: 90+4 Divock ORIGI (Assist Mohamed SALAH)

Origi scoring last minute winner. If that’s not the sign of us winning the league, what is?

19 Likes

How simply awful for Wolves that after all their shithouse rolling around on the floor pretending to be injured, the goal comes deep into added time.

Cry Crying GIF by Rhymesayers

25 Likes

That’s too much for my heart to handle!

10 Likes

Wolves didn’t deserve what we almost gave them in that match. Can’t think of a single starting player who deserves an MOTM vote. That was crazy stuff. Thank you, Divock.

12 Likes

Big Div

23 Likes

Teams that win titles do this. Absolutely massive win.

30 Likes

How can Origi not be the MotM!

6 Likes

Saturday night and I like the way you move, Divock Origiiii, he cuts inside and he slots against the Wolves, Divock Origiiiii

13 Likes

Perfect win against a bunch of time wasting, injury faking, negative football, park the bus, twats.

I was sitting on my sofa at the 92nd minute of the game, reminiscing that 2 years ago we would have stolen 3 points in injury time.

Sell Big Div!

10 Likes

There is that winning scruffy……

12 Likes

MotM Jota for letting Origi do that. :stuck_out_tongue:

What a game. Unbelievable. These are kind of games that can swing the tide of the season. Perfect day to score when Chelsea dropped points. All the in game problems just don’t matter when we end up winning like this. It’s Alisson all over I hope.

Thank you Divock!

14 Likes

DIVOK,

YNWA

He’s such a lucky charm for us lol, does nothing much whole game and then :boom:, take the game at the death :crazy_face:.
To be fair Wolves played a great game too, we should’ve score on a few occasions, especially when Jota had the whole net to shoot at and he chose to use power instead of placement for the goal. Wolves weren’t really threatening aside from Adama. His pace almost burned us a few times,
Overall, great 3pts, this will do wonders for our push for number 20 :trophy:

YNWA

6 Likes

All of you doubters disgust me.

I knew all along Div would deliver. He is like death and taxes

I’m lying

10 Likes

Love the fact Wolves time wasting allowed us the time to score the winner lol.

Not a great performance unfortunately. Take away that goal, front 3 were shocking. Mane and Diogo well off the pace. Think Joel needs to be dropped for a game, two dodgy games with his passing, with our quality at CB that should be enough games to warrant a drop.

Div what a man. Loves a late on and is a great finisher. Would be a fantastic striker for most clubs in this league. Ali was amazing also. Big saves at times, Thiago played well as did Robbo.

7 Likes

By the way, rolling back onto the pitch when injured off it, in order to stop the game should be a mandatory yellow card. Maddening that shit like this goes unremarked, but you get a caution for taking your shirt off.

21 Likes

What did I miss??

6 Likes

This is the Villa game of Nov 2019 again massive late goal keeps rum going.

4 Likes