Post match: Wolves v Liverpool (EPL 4/12/21 3.00pm)

Ah watching Origi smiling and happy in that interview… Saturday niighhhtttt

5 Likes

He wasn’t hurt either in my book. He had a good look round before deciding to roll onto the pitch and die.

2 Likes

But srsly…was listening in the car…

My son told me off for yelling too loudly.

Hahahaha

7 Likes

Pissed me off that but it’s quirk of rules it’s not a yellow because he can argue he felt injury on the pitch.

Did he sink in his chair so no one sees him with you?

1 Like

4am here. I’m in trouble for waking up the house. Worth it.

17 Likes

geez over that u fuckin commentators

6 Likes

Divock Origi. Here when you need me.

4 Likes

Fcks sake irritated the whole game with Traore wanking. Origi did what mattered at the end

9 Likes

Lads in yellow shirts rolling around on the ground like an interpretive dance troupe, a brick shithouse scaring the absolute bejesus out of all our lads, and then Divock doing a Div Special.

5 Likes

Nearly destroyed a speaker by the way forgot what’s it like listening on radio

4 Likes

Build a statue for the Legend Origi !!! Did you guys watch Kostas reaction after the goal. Lol… he was so excited like us…hahaha…

5 Likes

And that pass by VVD was a beauty. How important that is to break such teams and Salah doing a lot of work for setting up Divock. Beautiful goal

8 Likes

A few great things about today’s football, so far!

Plastics lost.
Liverpool stole an extra 2 points, stolen but well deserved.
Don’t have to hear about the awe inspiring plastic defence.
Don’t have to hear about Liverpool scoring 2+ in 180,000 consecutive games. Thanks for fucking us over you curse inducing commentators.
Top of the league.

13 Likes

Said before the game this would be about patience. Wolves have been set up to park the bus and use the pace of Adama with the strength of Jiminez and Huang up front.

We were below par today, but still carved out enough chances to win it.

CAn’t win every match 4-1, and this performance shows the winning mentality is still there to the end.

9 Likes

I nodded off like the old fart I am by now during the second - woke up because of phone notification noises - glanced at the stream at 0-0 in the 92nd (3mins behind RL) , scrolled down the chat to have a rant when it happend in my time line as well.
Origi doing an Origi. Priceless.

Atletico Wolverhampton’s antics farted right back into their faces. As it should be.

Now - what to do with this woody?

MOTM: Alli for preventing those two potential party poopers , Mo for staying sharp and fast till the very last and Divok for having a public Origi.

7 Likes

Was sad to see Jota get subbed. Would have preferred him to get tarred and feathered and paraded round Liverpool One.

6 Likes

Some wins are just so much sweeter. What a horrible fucking club they have become under the Portuguese. Fuck them and their cheating ways and fuck their horrible fans too.

SWEET AS FUCK

9 Likes

Just watched Origi’s turn and shot again. MotM moment no doubt. I thought Robbo looked good throughout. I know he can’t shoot for toffee but there were some fantastic turns and crosses in there. Also Alisson is worth his weight in gold. There’s no point in getting the goals at the other end if that big hairy monster doesn’t do his stuff in goal and he almost always does.

I knew this would be a tough one and I think too many people were getting ahead of themselves after beating a crap Everton side but these victory instead of draw results are the ones that count. 3 points in the can with 2 of them dragged kicking and screaming. YNWA

5 Likes

CLEAN SHEET

Just thought I’d add that masterful insight

15 Likes