Post match: Wolves v Liverpool (EPL 4/12/21 3.00pm)

Another good thing is I can see them causing others issues especially at home

4 Likes

I hope they do…put em thru the ringers…

2 Likes
9 Likes

excited for december… team is getting healthy. we are finally controlling the midfield

2 Likes

Thank fuck we got away with that one! Origi showing our front line how to finish! Pep was right!

4 Likes

That nothing looping cross near the end when he really should have put his laces through it shows that Andy feels the same way as well.

2 Likes

IMG_20211204_191549

15 Likes

Adama plays one good game every two months to keep people interested.

They play Shitty next game, so Pep will be watching our game today all week. Hopefully Wolves give em a good game, but will probably be three down by 10 minutes.

1 Like

They are a bunch of fucking weirdos. Singing ‘Sign on’ five minutes into the game. Wolverhampton of course one of the most affluent areas of the county, with absolutely no employment problems at all.

6 Likes

20 Likes

Virgil. Pass a beauty.
Mo. First touch a beauty, and he meant it.
Origi. Control, turn, hop, skip, jump, pirouette, moonwalk, finish, and crotch grab, a beauty. Well that’s how I remember it.

12 Likes

What a fucking legend Origi is. Well done Jurgen Klopp and Div Origi.

6 Likes

Lost my stream with 15mins to go. Got it back just in time to see Divok stroke it in. A bit of a nightmare return for Diogo but everyone is entitled to one bad game. Could have been four up by the time Divok won it but a mixture of bad luck and bad finishing made it look like we were having to settle for just a point. Mane is really struggling with his game, plenty of effort but little to show for it.

1 Like

Is it away who knows?

They are their bogey team then again I think that was Nuno who beat Pep with his Spurs team.

2 Likes

Pushed for the win and trusted 2 v 2 situations at the back. Shows the mentatlity of going for the win rather than settling for a draw.

BIg Div for the 90 minutes against Milan please.

3 Likes

Exactly ! The funny thing is I don’t ever remember them being such complete dickheads before they started having their recent ‘success’.

1 Like

I feel partially responsible for the added stress after adding Jota to my fantasy team last night.

1 Like

How far along is the club with the statue?
If they’re only finished with the plinth, there’s still time to double the size of Divock

2 Likes

First ugly win of the season? Not at our best but definitely better than those cheating cunts. Fuck them, they got what they deserved.

As for Mane and Jota, they should be thanking their lucky stars for Origi. Jota especially ought to be ashamed for wasting that. This could turn out to be 3 massive points.

2 Likes

You just can’t beat a last minute goal where you scare the crap out of one kid and the other looks at you like you’re completely mad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes