Pre- and In-Match | Everton v Liverpool| PL Match Day 14 | Wednesday 1st December 20:15h | Goodison

They’ve got that big nosed twat back after suspension for this. Besides a win for us , the thing I would most like to see is someone smash the ball as hard as possible into his face.

(Everton are so bad atm there is only ever going to be one result.)

2 Likes

Well he is, isn’t he? :rofl:

I agree. Maybe it’s just me, but the pure joy that was coming from everyone on the team this weekend (bar perhaps konate, who was a little panicky at times) was pretty special.

If we play like that again, we’ll smash them. Some of the stuff was lightning quick.

4 Likes

I would and I’m very much not that way inclined :wink:

1 Like

Smash them, they’re shit

4 Likes

At least with Rafa in charge we know he won’t be telling his players to kick seven shades of shite out of us. Any injuries inflicted will be because their players are c*nts.

3 points and no injuries would do very nicely. I’d suggest a complete twatting but it’s my Evertonian brother’s 50th birthday the day after so I would like to see a little compassion. 5:0 maybe?

3 Likes

Because that’s my day on.

I was all ready to go, first time I’ve been in Liverpool for a couple of years, all booked, and the Danish government decided that’s the one and only day they’re willing to talk to me about citizenship.

Wish I was there, but whining aside, I think we’ll swipe them off without much fuss.

Bobby 3-0 Blueshite.

3 Likes

We seem to beat them every 4-5 years at Goodison currently and it’s now 5 years so it’s due

1 Like

Some of you guys are so focused on injuries that you run the risk of willing them into existence.

I expect ultra defensive tactics from Rafa as he attempts to perform the typical tactical masterclass. You can expect man marking of specific players, most likely Mo, and a packed midfield. The man marking won’t really help as the this isn’t a team that relies on 1 player. Rafa has always advocated controlled emotions when we have played them because he understands that uncontrolled emotions helps you lose rather than win.

I think Matip comes back, other than that the lineup stays the same.

4 Likes

This! Annoys me to no end of the injuries prediction.

4 Likes

What the absolute FUCK?!

First @Herb and now you?

6 Likes

Excuse me??

1 Like

You also trying to jinx @Kopstar ?
Please all of you stop it, my nerves are frailed by all these posters posting out of place comments! :cry:

1 Like

@Kopstar 's got a way out now OR we win despite this and he gets further bragging rights… win win for him :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

everything emperor GIF

1 Like

I’m so glad he said that because last year’s match was unacceptable. Bloody GBH!!

1 Like

The Sky Is Falling Reaction GIF

1 Like

Yeah but…you just made one offhand comment, I’M the cunt that turned it into a meme. It was all I had in this world, and now I don’t even have that.

Come on, @SBYM. We’re leaving.

3 Likes

Nevertheless, still long overdue.

1 Like

Richard Keys has suggested that Farhad Moshiri should sack Rafa Benitez and apologies to supporters should Everton be beaten by Liverpool on Wednesday night. What a knob.

2 Likes