Pre and In Match | Liverpool v Rangers | CL Match Day 2 | 04/10/22 8pm | Anfield

I think Fermino will be an important player for us this term - need to use him carefully. Would be good to start with Darwin and bring on Fermino for the last 15-20 minutes. On another note, it wouldn’t be a bad game to start with Melo or at least give him a good half hour (for Thiago) towards the end.

Ooops, posted in the wrong thread before…

Salah in shit form?
Nunez is a flop?

Fuck sake.

Ultra…shit form.I think you’ll find.

Rangers have their own injury crisis I hear. :grinning:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Three wins and two we scored first (four if you include the community shield), there was some green shoots in the Ajax game, high line generally wasn’t as bad as it had been that’s why Brighton was a kicker saying that they are a very good and tight team so to score 3 and come back from 2 down isn’t the worst thing on reflection.

We need to be on them from the get go, it was also Salah’s best game that 2-1

1 Like

Rangers have, of course, experienced tragedy of their own. It would be fitting if we returned the gesture. Dalglish witnessed the events in 1971 as well.

6 Likes

Sevco have gone up in my estimation there, fair play.

Klopp will play our best team for the next 2 CL games because winning these 2 against supposedly the easiest opponent would put us in a very good position to qualify. Even if the PL game after those 2 games are going to be hell of games for us, we simply have to go for it. Having great cup runs while we try to sort out consistency in the league is important.

2 Likes

Yep my formation and team was one of fancy rather than reality, Klopp will use these games to battle through and hope to regain form.

Need a solid performance today, but I hope Rangers don’t capitulate and get spanked by a huge margin. The Bournemouth result, as great as it was, lifted spirits but I think it gave a false sense of it being a turn around.

I’ll be at the match tonight. Usually, with CL nights, under the lights etc coming, I get that winning feeling early in the morning of match day. Don’t have that as yet.

3 Likes

Beliebers?

Are you a Biebter or a Belieber COG?

Wouldn’t mind seeing this.

Alisson
Gomez Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas
Henderson
Elliott Thiago
Diaz Nunez Jota

2 Likes

Dias as right winger?

@mascot ‘s favourite people are right wingers :slight_smile:

Oh god! Don’t bring the politics thread into this. I’m already worried about the amount of silly sectarian nonsense being put about.

2 Likes

I’m surprised that you haven’t noticed that a particular foible of mine is to want to play all our players in a different position. Unless that player is seen as a mulyi-tasked, in which case I think we need to stop fucking about and get them in a regular position.

Alisson
Tsimikas Gomez Van Dijk Robbo
Matip
Trent Firmino
Diaz Salah Jota

Would love to see that. And I’d be giving Alisson 10 minutes up front if it’s not going well.

1 Like

Klopp has used him there a few times.

1 Like

do it jewish GIF

2 Likes