Pre- and In-Match | Liverpool vs Bournemouth | Saturday August 19th 15:00

That half will give Endo a nice impression of what it means to be at Liverpool

:joy:

Now no one can complain about VAR. :smiley:

No he can’t cos he’s talking out of his backside. No team has had as many crucial decisions go against them as us.

Schitts Creek Awww GIF by CBC

3 Likes

Have to watch it again but the defender tried to kick the ball, missed and hit Doms leg. Did Dom set him up or something?

No dive for me.

6 Likes

I was kidding Alien, it was ridiculing all those who think all refs have a biasy towards us….well clearly they don’t and they’re just inept?

HT…Endo on for Jota, Cody CF

Guarantees a 10-1 win

He’ll think that he can bring something to this team in terms of stability and defensive awareness. It must be encouraging for him.

contact wasn’t enough to make him fall over, but it’s the same for 90% of pens given.

2 Likes

Tbf i don’t care, Szobo is boss

2 Likes

Cruyff Turn Cody

I haven’t seen the incident but if the defender makes a challenge and doesn’t get the ball then they’re asking for it.

Will judge again when I see it.

Trent chance

Says on the commentary the defender kicked Sobo on the shins… even if he fell down dramatically… it was definitely a penalty when all the angles are views

2 Likes

Virgil oh Virgil

these lot are awful defending corners.

Szobo is basically already one of the first names on the team sheet, feels great to have a midfielder as good as he is again…can do a bit of everything.

Ibou oh Ibou

1 Like

Smoke test for me is to replace our player by a cunt like Antony and see if I would happily call it a penalty.