Pre- and In-Match | Liverpool vs Bournemouth | Saturday August 19th 15:00

Bournemouth haven’t had a shot since the 5th minute so it seems like the game has settled down into a normal pattern now.

1 Like

No but if somebody shot Taylor i wouldnt give him a penalty

Ibou is rapidly establishing himself as our best defender.

5 Likes

I think he has been since last season personally when fit

1 Like

Yeah for all the complaints about not defending well their goal came from giving the ball away in a terrible area and the disallowed one was more a one off bad communication. Other than that the defense is having to work, because that is what is required of them in this system, but not really stretched

3 Likes

Looks like Alisson is trusting in god a bit too much.

A bit of a poor start to the game, but strong finish in the second half…good goal by Diaz, and the second goal from Salah albeit a pen should get us playing more confidently in the 2nd half…let’s go!!

That was fun.

Comical defending at the start, then got into the game.

Szoboszlai with a Harry Kane special for the pen (be interesting to see what the media say, as if was Kane, then they wouldn’t even mention it).

Salah going down the middle, but fortunately the rebound fell to him to make amends.

Diaz getting us back in the match with a nicely taken goal, flicking it up to create the chance.

Alisson having a bad game by his standards. Good thing Diaz is on fire. What a goal! I’d like to see Szoboszlai take some of the corners and free kicks. 2nd half perhaps get in Nunez for Jota and introduce Endo.
We’ve got this.

2-1 up at half time, which is the main thing.

Beyond that, we don’t have nearly the control we need.

I would bring Endo on and sacrifice Gakpo to do it. Endo as a one, Mac and Dom as a two in front of him, get that midfield triangle functioning.

I would switch Jota for Nunez too, as I think Nunez is more threatening.

Anyway, main thing is we are winning, and will hopefully build on it second half, but we started slow and sloppy, and we don’t have the right balance or control in the midfield.

2 Likes

Harry Kane won a lot of penalties same of Szobo today

Anyone got any decent stream recommendations, the options I tried just don’t seem to work for me

Penalty decision is correct. You can’t kick someone in the shins. He went down easy. Silly challenge from the defender.

As regards our ‘supporters’ who think we get a fair crack of the whip from refs, I’m baffled how you can think that. All Tomkin’s data is there to see.

I mean I remember our Europa league final that Alby ‘lost’ for us. Did he nothing. We should have gone in at half time 3 or 4 nil up. Disallowed goal, blatent penaltiies denied. It was a joke the reffing incompetence.

2005 vs Milan. Their 2nd goal, a breakaway after their player handballed the ball while lying on the floor. Fast forward to the last few seasons and it’s a joke. Corrupt, biased, incompetent? Take your pick, but the decisions are real.

Oh and Rambling on and KlopptoNIT flip flopping on the ‘evidence’ they agree/disagree with is laughable.

Here is lot of streams:

Defender can have no complaints he took a swipe and missed the ball, but Mo never ever gets that call.

1 Like

Never knew you were 6?

Alomost forgot how stressful watching Liverpool was…

Let’s gooo

1 Like

Predictive text mate hehehe.

i remember the days when Mo would have left him for dead and scored there