Pre and In Match | Liverpool vs Crystal Palace | PL Match Day 2 | Monday August 15th 20:00h | Anfield

Yeah, getting same message and clicked on every seating area lol.

Going to keep trying…I’m getting a ticket for the game whether it gives me 1 or not.

This ticket allocation system is complete bollocks to how it was pre-covid…I refresh the stadium seat plan to find something that may have become available and it takes me back to the fucking queuing page…it should only do that if a ticket sale for a new fixture has opened…

1 Like
1 Like

As I said in the midfield thread, I’m a lot more worried about our durability in defence that I am about the midfield.

2 Likes

Fucking 20/21 all over again this isn’t it.

We’ve got one thing we didn’t have that season. ladies and gentleman the 80 year old looking Jay Spearing

Does that make him younger or older than Milner?

Matip out injured now.
Just 9 injured players.

Matip’s injuries usually take time to heal. So, that’s only two senior Cbs left available for the foreseeable time (where are we with Konaté?), of which one made out of glass. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Nat Phillips is still around right?

3 Likes

Yes I think so. I wouldn’t class him as a regular senior CB, but whilst far from ideal, he can do a job if required.

3 Likes

9 players out, down to 2 senior CBs and we aren’t even in the middle of August. What’s going to happen once the midweek games come around?

It’s a good thing that we have one of the deepest squads in the league because by the looks of it we are going to need every single option we’ve got available. And it still might not be enough.

It’s like a game of Football Manager come to life.

1 Like

Well we are getting 2 back so just the 7…at the moment.

1 Like

I did say before the season started it’s how well it’s managed. I wish we had that international break early.

Only bonus is the 5-7 day gaps fingers crossed it’s not a long term thing.

1 Like

There were never any injured players in Shank’s day. They played on one leg if they had to. I remember Geoff Strong scoring a cracking header at the kop end taking off on his one good leg. Those were the days when men were men…too many crying off with a pulled muscle or broken bones now. .pretty pathetic if you ask me.

1 Like

Hopefully Joey can get his spot back. What a partnership he had with Virgil. Up their with Joel when Joey is on form

3 Likes

Keita is back and Tsimikas returned to training today so stop exaggerating. :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Perhaps we should stop training we would pick up no more injuries in training we only play matches like in recreation league :innocent::sunglasses:

No concerns at all about that. Gomez is top drawer. Hope this gives him the chance to establish himself as first choice