Pre and In Match | Liverpool vs Crystal Palace | PL Match Day 2 | Monday August 15th 20:00h | Anfield

A win, no injuries, no whining.

Alisson
TAA Matip VvD Robertson
Henderson Fabinho Keita
Salah Firmino Díaz

Y.N.W.A.

6 Likes

Firmino drops to the bench for Nunez for me. Let Bobby come on when Crystal Palace leaves more room to exploit after Nunez scores a hat trick.

4 Likes

All these sports reporters saying JK should’ve,could’ve , with Darwin…I think JK might have been trying to ease him in gently…and save him from getting kicked to shit, in his first few games…As for Trent…no one seemed mention the 2 arms on his shoulders holding him down…perhaps he could be smarter and fall down…but no that’s not us…so ONWARDS AND UPWARDS…

5 Likes

Hoping to get my ticket for this in the morning.

No Hendo or Bobby from the start please.

Sometimes you just have to start the man from the off.

Pep didn’t mess about with Haaland yesterday and look what happened.

Yeah- good luck with that. :+1:

5 Likes

If Pep breaks his £100million player he can just go out and buy another one.
If our £64million player gets the shit kicked out of him we have to wait until he’s fit.

1 Like

So what do we do then, cry about the thought of what ifs?

We just bought a striker for 64m but “oh let’s wait to play him in case he gets kicked the shit out of and injured for 6 months.”

If he gets injured he gets injured, same logic applies to our 70m keeper…70m CB, 40m midfielders and 40m forwards.

2 Likes

Smash them. They’re shit.

15 Likes

I get both sides of it. Klopp is well known for easing players in and them going on to be one of the world’s best in their respective positions. But Seeing how ineffective Bobby was with Jota injured it is tempting to throw him in straight away.

2 Likes

Alisson, Trent, Matip, Virgil, Robertson, Henderson, Fabinho, Keita, Salah, Nunez, Diaz. We need the 3 points this time Redmen.

3 Likes

For me Elliot has to start.
He was very good despite an early mistake on Saturday.
Nunez starts ahead of Bobby.
I would keep Hendo on the bench and start Fabinho, Keita and Elliot in midfield.
We simply cannot give these too much respect, just go at them from the start.

5 Likes

I don’t wanna quote myself but I mentioned it a number of times and nobody said anything, just piled on Trent

I spotted it…but no one seemed to think it mattered, I think it was have a dig at Trent day…

3 Likes

Injuries happen. We’re not going to keep our best players on the bench cos we’re scared of them getting hurt

21-0!

3 Likes

Agreed.

Alisson
Trent Matip Van Dijk Robbo
Hendo
Elliott Keita
Salah Nunez Diaz

That would be my team.

2 Likes

Oh jubilee, jubilee we have our ‘good friend’ Paul Tierney as the ref, CP can do what they want. The only positive, he will not fuck up our match against his beloved United a week later.

Referee: Paul Tierney. Assistants: Dan Cook, Dan Robathan. Fourth official: Craig Pawson. VAR: Andre Marriner. Assistant VAR: Nick Hopton

Listening the Blood Red Channel and TAW, I’m pretty sure that I should slit my wrists since I’m convinced we are going to finish no higher than 10th.

It’s a long season, Reds supporters.

2 Likes

Fucking Monday, soooo long.

1 Like