Pre- and In-Match | Man City vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 29 | Saturday April 1st 12:30h | Etihad Stadium

You know things are bad when your team makes Jack Fucking Grealish look good.

4 Likes

Is it Controversial if we have a poor start to next season to be calling for Klopp’s P45?

been good ALL SEASON to be fair

Actually, no. The defence can be judged despite the midfield being non-existent. Unfortunately, the finger has to be pointed at Trent. His positioning is shit because he thinks his main role is being a provider of scoring chances. Hos problem is he isn’t doing either. Not defending and not doing anything useful going forward. Don’t know why he wasn’t subbed off.

All of which stemmed from years and years of inactivity reshaping the team.

They’re burnt out imo…

You can’t fall this far that fast.

Fresh blood and a pre-season needed.

1 Like

our lads are so easily beaten, it’s sad

i humbly ask… WTF is TAA doing?? his positioning is jus shit

1 Like

Milly is fuming…and now that other little shit is on

1 Like

10 of our players in the box and somehow there’s still space for them

we’ve given up.

hopefully this doesn’t impact too much our next few games.

we need to keep it together and stay strong!

Season 3 Whatever GIF by The Office

Transfer Milner’s brain into TAA.

4 Likes

It’s not even worth discussing.

Because its not about TAA
He’s the least of the problems

I have switched off. I have had enough of this rubbish all season, bar the Man Utd match.

We need a new rebuild of the team, especially midfield. TAA needs to sort himself out now.

2 Likes

cunt silva on for rodri… we so bad that cunt bald does not need a defensive midfielder

Second monument is on tomorrow…Tour of Flanders.

Let’s all talk about that.

We’ve been poor. City do to us what we’ve done to other teams. Tactics & players, maybe even the manager needs reviewing.

Yes, I agree but the reason why we are losing games is not related to who the opposition is. It’s entirely down to particular players playing really badly.