Pre- and In-Match | Man City vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 29 | Saturday April 1st 12:30h | Etihad Stadium

that involves surgery… dont think that shit ends well

2 Likes

Desperate times. It’s alive!!!

Yeah that’s been his role every year that he’s been a professional player. This year we decide to remove all his midfield protections, ask him to be the main defender on the right flank and also somehow expect to be a creator, then we look on with a shocked Pikachu face when he struggles.

2 Likes

at the end of the day, we thought this game would be an abnormally and we would show up… well its NOT!!

I know it doesn’t matter anymore for the result, but personally find the complete surrender in the last minutes infuriating

If anybody turns up in the post match thread who only ever comes out of the woodwork when we lose, can they have both barrels please?

City have been assembled with mega money and I suspect anybody sticking the boot in wouldn’t be too happy with us being owned by a nation that condones pushing gay people off buildings.

2 Likes

Is that ramsey kid ready??

Think he’s out all season…

fuck im so drunk…im seeing double… bad thing is its only 9am here in cayman…
edit:8:23am

2 Likes

What 44:11

Just end this piss take.

When we finally win the ball the cunts just swarm us.

1 Like

Positive: I really enjoyed watching Jota today. He’s very Bobby-esque at pressing with the way he can cover at least two passing lanes while pressing the ball carrier. Not bad on the counter-attack too.

Knowing FSG’s way of operating, they will get their journos and shills to say Klopp was backed in the summer of 2023 as they have given Klopp a Mason Mount, a bosman Kante to be the starters of the new LFC midfield.

No Bellingham and/or Nunes or Ugarte…

It was on the cards as early as 55-60 mins. The legs just completely fell off 3 or 4 players around that point and we stopped being able to compete physically. I dont think it can be exaggerated just how badly this team’s physical condition has fallen off a cliff this season and everything flows downhill from there.

3 Likes

I do wonder if we shouldn’t have gone to a low block on taking the lead

hahahah… STOP!!!

1 Like

Thought Jota and Gapko were really good. Salah took his goal well.

Cmon reffy…blow the whistle…

1 Like

wish some one would slide into PEP on accident and injure him…im sorry i dont mean that

Sorry, don’t agree. He is part of the problem. His attacking was always better than his defending and now his attacking ain’t what it used to be.

I don’t know if his positioning is his problem or the result of coaching instructions. If it’s the latter then the instructions should be changed. And that begs the question of who is giving Trent his instructions.

If it’s the former then maybe we need to buy someone who can compete with him for the RM position.

Yes, the midfield is also a bit crap.