Pre and in Match Thread. Brentford vs Liverpool. EPL. Sat 25th Sept. 1730 hrs

Brentford won’t have come up against the pace and pressing that the boys will bring to this game… they will be gasping for air after 20mins

1 Like

I’m not trying to say he is world class, but he is a very good striker.
Think he will be on the move over next 12-18 months

1 Like

Agree .
He’s a handful and scores goals .
Joel won’t like the physical battle with him today .
Let’s hope he doesn’t see much ball

Good results in other matches - Chelsea and Utd both lost!

You mean an OK and a fucking brilliant result don’t you.
City gathering momentum isn’t good for us a draw would have been better imo.
The brilliant result speaks for itself.

2 Likes

Sorry are we already leading the table even before playing this match? What sorcery is this? :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Kind of agree, but Pep knows momentum goes out of window when he comes at Anfield. They’ll try not to lose.

Getting 3 points today is massive though before all that.

Lets hope PSG do a number on the Cheaters in midweek…
Burst their bubble

1 Like

Never understood where this came from. He might be injury prone but he’s never been bullied. Lovren and Skrtel on the other hand…

9 Likes

City were there for taking a few times Chelsea could have attacked them but were far conservative.

Even so I’m sure you know what I mean (I didn’t watch any of it yet my point is still understandable).

Anyway back to the important business 0-3 to us and long may it last.

2 Likes

Last time they beat us was 1938.

Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

Nearly grandma

It will be 85yrs after tonight :0))

1 Like

Ah city could have murdered them if they had their shooting boots on. Don’t think Ederson was called to make a meaningful save.

Chelsea though did start with a very defensive line up but got marginally better with the subs. All in all I thought City were comfortable winners.

Good thing however is we know we won’t play like Chelsea. They’ll be coming into a full force storm at Anfield and they’ve shown over the years they bottle it with the crowd at our place. Long may that continue.

But Brentford up first. I fancy us to put them into their place with another 3 goal win.

As expected…

Good to see Bobby back

13 Likes

No surprise.

Pretty much full strength with who’s fit at the moment. Nice to see that we are taking Brentford seriously.

1 Like

That’s a good team. Arguably I would have gone with a faster cb than Matip to partner Virg, but then again Matip has been excellent this season, and is a very good player.

I’m going for 3-1 to the mighty reds, but I hope another clean sheet.

Our two best centre backs.

2 Likes