Pre- and In-Match Thread - Everton vs Liverpool - 24th April, 20:00

Taking Gravenberch off ahead of Elliott against Fulham didn’t reflect how they were playing. Hopefully it meant Jürgen had one eye on the derby.

3 Likes

Grav has some physical presence. I think he’ll play atleast a good 60 min.

One of Dom/Jones comes in to see the match out.

1 Like

A clean sheet please!

2 Likes

Curtis Jones current form doesn’t deserve a place in the starting eleven. He’s been abysmal.

2 Likes

Curtis and Dominik both are out of form. Endo, Mac, and Elliott or Ryan are the options.

More assertion and urgency needed.
Get right in their face from the off, and stop playing like Allison gets paid by the number of touches he has.

What?

VHS it is then…

4 Likes

Yes, but I hope that after we beat them, they will be even more desperate to do a job on the last game, as they will be fighting to escape relegation…

1 Like

After that excellent result and performance at Fulham, it’s now our next final. Take the three points please, no matter how.

5 Likes

I imagine midfield will be Szobo-Endo-Mac

1 Like

Which is our best midfield, if Dom returns to form.

2 Likes

Got a feeling the 3 midfielders named to start, will be chosen simply as cannon fodder for the first 60mins - bring on the in-form trio to win the game later on

1 Like

Accurate, though being a scouser, if anything were to get Curtis’ form up…it might be the derby.

4 Likes

Another lost Wednesday at the NBC Fanfest for @RedYank.

My role model.

1 Like

I thought he was really good against Atalanta. For a lad just coming back from a lay off.

One lad in the Atalanta thread made me laugh saying Jones was shite and he missed Gini.

Jones was doing exactly what Gini used to do for us - retain and recycle possession. It was almost a carbon copy of a standard Wijnaldum performance.

1 Like

I want Trent to Gary Mac these bastards and shh them in their faces.

Come on Redmen.

(and on a less abusive note, I do hope that excellent JFT97 banner is up on the Gwladys St tbf to them).

3 Likes

Will that be before they start chanting ‘murderers’ and ‘always the victims’ ?

Heard the rumour that The Cheaters are considering taking Dele Alli in the summer… :man_shrugging: