Pre and In Match Thread. Liverpool vs Crystal Palace EPL. Sat 18th September 2021. 1500 hrs

Can’t we just copy and paste that for halftime in every match? :thinking:

1 Like

Not a foul and for me one of our better players

2 Likes

I loved that. Our commentator was bemused, saying he doesn’t know what else Gallagher could do. I don’t know, maybe, not stand right on top of the ball at a free kick?

3 Likes

For streams, I’ve been using http://www.jackstream.net. First few links are usually decent.

1 Like

Would prefer it to be ‘3 nil up’ rather than should be

1 Like

Game far from over. Need to get Jota more involved through the middle. Can see Keita coming on and doing well here!

1 Like

You would hope we go on to win now.

I love Konate. Been waiting for this moment, meaningful Prem match, and he hasn’t disappointed. Sky is the limit for his potential.

5 Likes

Palace are definitely better off having somebody like Vieira in charge that’s for sure, showing a decent amount of ambition here and look like they’ll give most sides a good game this season.

Reckon we might see Jota get hooked earlyish again, don’t think he’s playing all that well of late. Looks like he could do with a bit of a break.

1 Like

Hoping we could be a bit calmer

Don’t think we should be up by 3 CP had their chances in the beginning and should have has a penalty.

Glad we are up hopefully the second half we score a few more

Thiago still confuses me. Not too defence splitting - more moving it on. Tackling still a shocker.

Can’t we rather just be 3 up at halftime in every match? :thinking:

Hendo silently being brilliant btw, like he always has been.

2 Likes

Their 1st chances came from a free kick given against Milly when he clearly won the ball

Not at all a critique, more matter-of-fact; this is Jota his entire career, blows red hot or ice cold. His entire career.

He will get it back. I’d rather him be cold now and get on a hot streak later in the season.

Not perfect but I think Klopp has done a good job of rotating players for our matches so far this season… Keeping the players fresh.

Expecting we make a serious challenge for all trophies this season with our depth.

2 Likes

So?

:slight_smile:

Tsimikas = Aurelio without ankles made of glass