Pre and In Match Thread. Liverpool vs Man City. EPL. Sun 3rd October. 1600 hrs

Hopefully not.

I would hate to see Utd showing interest in him, because that would mean Ole is no longer at the wheel - and none of us want that!

4 Likes

Thing with Klopp is he likes his projects, Barca is a years payout even for the Best.

3 Likes

Sorry if this is annoying or not allowed, but is there a thread on TAN for buying/swapping tickets?

2 Likes

I found this tough. Leaving out the likes of Thiago, Keita, Gomez, Firmino was really difficult but in a combined City/Liverpool team I just canā€™t see them getting in ahead of any of theseā€¦

14 Likes

Alisson
Trent Dias vDijk Robertson
DeBruyne Fabinho Gundogan
Mahrez Salah Mane

Yourā€™s looks good, but mines better

https://team-picker.files.bbci.co.uk/liverpool_mancity_sept2021-4a0190804012f77060ed8fb5fb7da8b7.jpg

I cannot understand the need to do combined elevens from teams about to play each other.

4 Likes

I think itā€™s about creating rivalry, Rivalry between fans (not possible with Man Shitty they havenā€™t any), rivalry between clubs (not possible one thoughs buckets of cash around the other remains well within itā€™s means), rivalry between teams (starting to get closer), rivalry between players (getting closer again but as Kopstar so rightly pointed out one is just soo much better than the other).
Sorry a bit long winded that reply for such a simple idiotic time passer.

Fun? Games? Enjoyment? Mental dexterity?

None of the above

pick someone from a morally bankrupt team ?

FFS , itā€™s called standards.

Iā€™m all for having to pick a combined team of Liverpool and manures. But as much as I like KDB as a player, Thereā€™s not one Citeh player Iā€™d pick ahead of a Liverpool player. Go on and crush that XI.

2 Likes

Letā€™s not forget we owe these plastic fucks for last year. We rolled over and let them tickle our bellies.

What ever the score on Sunday I hope they come out of it knowing theyā€™ve been in a fucking war.

5 Likes

I canā€™t see Klopp making any chances from the midweek game.

Canā€™t wait for this. Man City looked close to a Pep implosion after one or two iffy results and his spat with fans over poor attendance. And then they went and beat Chelsea. Arguably that galvanizes them and they kick on. Or then again, maybe it just papers over the cracks and a loss to us, and hopefully a real beating, and they all start going after each other again.

Heart says we hit them hard, passionate crowd too, and win 3-0.
Head says a very tight game, a very tough opponent, and with both defenses the best in the business, 1-1.

Come on heart, be right!

Right back, tough to say. Milner is brilliant, but the lack of top level pace these days could be his undoing. So I would probably go for Gomez, but then again, he didnā€™t do that midweek, so I expect Milly to get the nod.

Midfield is Jones v Thiago, assuming the latter is fit. If Thiago gets the nod Jones can count himself very unlucky. I would love Jones to start and score a special goal to enhance his burgeoning reputation.

Up front it is Jota v Firmino. I expect Firmino to start, as he tucks in a bit more and protects us, and if we need a goal, and/or if legs are getting tired, Jota is the man to enter the fray.

Canā€™t wait!

4 Likes

Absolutely fine, you go through life without an ounce of creativity nor joy. Good luck there.

I had a reply written, but fuck it. Its not worth it.

3 Likes

If we win itā€™ll be because Milnerā€™s had a great game.

2 Likes

Just been on the piss with a Cheaty fan. He thinks theyā€™re fucked on Sunday so I said FUCK OFF YOU CHEATING CUNTS!!! So I guess weā€™ll see.

2 Likes

i dont get this?

have you written it correctly?

you need to practice your creativityā€¦

1 Like