Pre and In Match Thread. Porto vs Liverpool. ECL Group B. Tuesday 28th Sep 20:00 hrs

And I miss that trio. Two of them have been AWOL for the best part of a year now.

7 Likes

Porto team news by WhoScored:

• Chancel Mbemba is suspended after his red card in Madrid two weeks’ ago and with Pepe a doubt, Ivan Mercano may partner Fabio Cardoso at the heart of the defence.
  • Agustin Marchesin is close to a return to fitness, but Sergio Conceicao is expected to keep faith with Diogo Costa after his penalty stop at Gil Vicente on Friday.
  • Marko Grujic is available and should start against his former club here.

Anyone watched the Atletico vs. Porto game, how did Porto do?

I trust Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this match.

COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

2 Likes

New pre match routine

do it jewish GIF

2 Likes

Looks like Neco and Naby are both training with the team, who knows how much, but they’re in this opening/warm up part of the session which open for media.

2 Likes

By the way, it looks like we’re starting to “hide” half of our opening part of the training session which is open for media. So far in last years, it was 10-15 minutes of warming up coupled with some passing drills. Now, I’ve noticed that they’ve fenced the pitch where the main part of training takes place, so the coverage ends with with warm ups.

I presume for Keïta at least he’s fine now, since his absence was only because of pain.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Better check that the pitch doesn’t contain any aggressive blades of grass

4 Likes

Allison
Trent Konate Gomez Kostas
Keita Milner Jones
Divock Bobby Minamino

Subs : Kelleher, Ox, Vvd, Robbo, Neco, Fab, Mo, Mane, Jota

0-3 Reds
YNWA

2 Likes

We are a mean lot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I’ve felt “mean” all weekend after criticising Trent in the ‘Pre/In match’ thread. I don’t normally have a go at our players and after watching replays of the Brentford goals I realise that he was being targeted 3 on 1 and should have been helped out.

I’ll stay away from the keyboard and concentrate on the footy in future.

COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Promises, promises. :joy:

3 Likes

Crikey. Could you imagine if they left it a bit long?

Ali
TAA Gomez VVD Tsimikas
Hendo Fabinho Ox
Salah Jota Origi

I’ll miss this one, as I did all three bar the first half against Milan when in Croatia.

Suppose if we win this comfortably that’s me watching the rest of the season via Match Centre

2 Likes

Trent didn’t travel?

2 Likes

Oh he is only on at half nine and I live ten minutes away so I’ll watch the first half I think.

Sounds ominous…

2 Likes