Pre- and In-Match | Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool | PL Match Day 18 | Sunday 19th December 16:30h | Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

all the best, lads!

Let’s see if it’s Morton or perhaps Millie at #6. We can swap if the kid is struggling.

Quansah?
Honestly never heard of him.

We could well struggle with that team.

Spurs team looks strong too. Most of them back from covid/injury then apart from Moura.

Best young centre back around. :neutral_face:

Spurs looks pretty strong, but they’ll have to carry Dele I suspect.

1 Like

Thought Son had COVID???

And they’ve had two weeks off.

1 Like

He has the new ICANPLAY variant.

2 Likes

That’s not a good Spurs side, we still have a decent chance.

Quansah was u18s captain last year, with the u23s this year. Decent young centre back for anyone wondering.

3 Likes

and yet they could not fulfill a fixture on Thursday.

Fuck off.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Dele, haha, should be interesting.

Alli and Ndombele trying to save their careers against our midfield today… if they can.

:joy:

1 Like

Milner and Keita both have suspect hamstrings, how long will either of them last today?

1 Like

Midfield understandably looks a bit lightweight, but other than that a strong 11.

Conte going with a surprisingly attacking mere 7 at the back with 3 attacking players.

Gotta a feeling it’ll be a tight and frustrating game hopefully we come out on top

1 Like

That Spurs team looks shit. We’re gonna batter these cunts

2 Likes

I miss those angry Mourinho pressers. Let’s give Conte an opportunity to have one of his maudlin ones. I kind of enjoy those.

2 Likes

Just get the job done with no injuries.

4 Likes

You should know better. I prefer our midfield to theirs.

Let’s me get this out the way: That was a pure dive, *** your cheating twat.

*** Kane, Alli, Sessegnon, and others.

2 Likes

If Mo doesn’t break the record today (16th game), we should withdraw our contact offer.