Pre- and In-Match | Wolves v Liverpool| PL Match Day 15 | Saturday 4th December 15:00h | Molineux

Milner is suspended for Milan game, so if he plays any of the next two games, it is definitely at Molineux. I would bet Millie will feature at some point in the game at Wolves, if not in the starting XI, then surely from the bench.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure that JĆ¼rgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game.

COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

5 Likes

No way. Klopp reads the forum to get instructions on how to setup the team and rightly so. I have been winning the league year in year out in FM. So we need to keep talking so Klopp will know what to do. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hard to disagree with this, tbh.

3 Likes

Klopp sounded positive about Gomez and Keita. Only did parts of training so far, but looked good. Could be in contention tomorrow, if I heard correctly (maybe itā€™s dependant on todayā€™s training). If there are no issues, then they might be certainly involved in some capacity against Milan.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure how this one is going to go. Thereā€™s lots of hype having beaten an atrocious Everton side but Wolves can defend.

Odd having a 3pm kick off for the second week running. It almost has a 1980s feel about it.

5 Likes

We are going have three in a row as the Villa game is also 3pm

1 Like

This is a dangerous game. Wolves will pack the defence and also play with two holding midfielders. They will look to get something on the counter. The pace of Traore and the industry of Hwang could hurt us, as we have been a bit more open in our approach this season.

So long as we continue to do our attacking job so well, a little openness at the back wonā€™t hurt. But the day we misfire up top it might bite us. I hope tomorrow isnā€™t that day.

3-1 to the mighty reds. Mo. Sadio. Trent.

Traore on the break for them, and some misplaced shouts for us to sign him to follow.

3 Likes

Another job for the Mighty Red Dream Machine. Salah at itā€™s head, Alisson at itā€™s tail, VVD solid as ever, Thiago spraying it about and the good old trusted Henderson keeping it all together.
0-3 Minimum.

1 Like

Heā€™ll be eager to impress , thatā€™s for sure. But Iā€™m not entirely convinced about Kloppā€™s interest in him. (Jurgen says nice things about almost everybody.) Heā€™ll probably be coming off the bench today as his form has been that poor.

Not sure what to make of Wolves this season. Only Norwich have scored fewer goals and only Chelsea and City have conceded fewer. On paper itā€™s probably the toughest game weā€™ve had since the last international break. At some point weā€™ll need to show that we can win ugly on days when we donā€™t play that well against decent opposition. Today could be that day but I will settle for another twatting.

Donā€™t think itā€™s going to be another 4 goal thrashing. The last three opponents have played into our hands in various ways. This will be a different challenge. Hopefully Thiago will prove his worth in unlocking a tight defence.
Iā€™ll be on a flight for most of the match, but thatā€™s not necessarily bad luck. We usually do well when I canā€™t watch.

I think it all hinges on that important early goal. We do that and weā€™re in control. We donā€™t, and we have to be very wary. That said, theyā€™re the second-lowest scoring team in the league. The only thing I can imagine is that itā€™s not going to be a boring routine 2-0 winā€¦

Leaked team sheet

Early #LFC team news:

ā€¢ Just the 1 change from Wednesdayā€™s win against @Everton with Jordan Henderson being replaced by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Letā€™s see if itā€™s right. Had a good record last season.

1 Like

The fact that Milner can not play against Milan I would clearly prefer him over Ox today.

1 Like

In his presser Klopp said that Wolves have improved their defending (aka kind of are able to park the bus) and we have to be creative.

Thatā€™s why I would understand starting Ox with his runs into their box etc.

Any news of Henderson being injured?

1 Like

I hope not as if they have improved the bus parking it will be more running into a cul de sac than anything else.

1 Like

ManĆ© and Jota absolutely have to score todayā€¦ United players are getting too close to their position in the goalscoring charts for comfortā€¦

1 Like

Think just rested. Say he will be on the bench