Pre- and In-Match | Wolves v Liverpool| PL Match Day 15 | Saturday 4th December 15:00h | Molineux

The weather here, on Merseyside, is horrendous at the moment. Strong winds and heavy rain. If it’s heading towards the midlands, it will affect the game. We’ll do well to grind out a 1-0 win, in these conditions.

2 Likes

Looks like the Wolverhampton area might just get away with it. Good news.

I dunno, aren’t most of their team Portuguese? They won’t like it squally either.

Complete aside but what’s the latest with Curtis Jones? I expected him to be out for a game or two but it seems to be ongoing. Is it a detached retina or something?

2 Likes

10 Likes

So much for leaked team sheets by the anti Henderson mob. :rofl:

3 Likes

Same team as Wednesday. He can rest a few against Milan, this game is more important.

4 Likes

As I had hoped with our line up.

3 Likes

@Euphoria ???

I said it might not be true. I just posted something I seen on twitter. I’m definitely not anti Hendo.

1 Like

No surprise really playing our best 11. :smiley:

1 Like

Full strength.

No prisoners.

0-3

No worries. Glad you were wrong. Anti Hendos are pretty much extinct by now aren’t they?

1 Like

You’d be surprised.

2 Likes

Ok, who changed their starting lineup due to @Euphoria 's perfect leak post in the ‘TAN predictor game’?

I wasn’t accusing you of being anti-Hendo, I was accusing the twot on twitter who leaked it. :joy:

1 Like

I think there’s a few left, on the other side of Stanley Park.

My question is, how did the twot who leaked the team miss that fucking great big photo of Hendo? :rofl:

1 Like

What is a twot?