Pre/In-Match | Crystal Palace vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 7 | Saturday October 5th 12:30h

Possession - Palace 28%, Liverpool 72%.

Fouls committed - Palace 0, Liverpool 11.

All completely normal.

We should have the 3 points in the bag but as is so often the case we haven’t turned our complete dominance into goals. Need to move the ball quicker in the final 3rd or we’ll pay the price.

1 Like

you dominate a team with over 70% possession and you are called for 11 fouls, 3 yellows and the team under pressure has ZERO FOULS…

2 Likes

Giving this guy another game for us in just a year after the absolute nonsense we witnessed last year itself is incompetency at best and corruption at worst.

3 Likes

Mo uses his strength while being wrestled to bring the ball down, then the ref blows a few seconds later after a Palace player goes down in a normal football tussle to get a free kick.

Crowd whistles loudly, so Curtis gets his final warning.

Plus Coote is on VAR. A dream combo.

He’s getting sucked into the Palace diving. I don’t think Gakpo’s card was warranted. Macca’s was. But yeah he’s amateur with how Palace are playing him.

1 Like

Watching from a bar in Greece… first half performance deserved more than 1 goal, making it look easy so far. Nice goal from Jota from Gakpo

And as usual this year, all there is to say is:

Have a a Cigar Gravy Train, have a cigar.

3 Likes

It was a good half, but not enough very big chances and so goals. But overall, we are playing well.

Dom on
Curtis Off i think

Edit
Alexis off

Very good change for me.

1 Like

Szobo coming on

Palace will be itching to come attack us in the 2nd half. Our defence needs to be prepared and not switch off. Also we need to target fast counter attacks of our own. Looks like Szobo coming on.

Nope Macca

Alexis. We know he’s been struggling a bit so maybe a planned change, maybe to protect him after the yellow. Regardless, he’s been playing a bit further forward today so it’s a straight forward change.

2 Likes

God he’s handsome

5 Likes

slot worried about another yellow for macca, not taking chances

4 Likes

One thing to mention, Ibou’s passing into midfield has been excellent

@jabu who is the MoM so far? Just curious

who you think?

1 Like

Grav for me

3 Likes

Thank you