Pre/In-Match | Crystal Palace vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 7 | Saturday October 5th 12:30h

We better get used to boring press conferences with Slot. No news is good news with him.

Glad to hear that Chiesa is on the mend.

3 Likes

In fairness, he did apologise for asking it before he actually asked it.

1 Like

I’m not quite sure what the issue is with him. After the league cup match, Slot said that he was surprised that he played for as long as he did. I’m assuming it’s more of a match fitness issue rather than anything specific.

3 Likes

Which makes it worst.

“Sorry for asking, I know the answer but I’m going to ask anyway…”

Then to be cut off mid sentence by such a polite individual, could you imagine if that were Klopp? Must be embarrassing for him, just skip the question and move on Vinny lad.

2 Likes

Didn’t have a proper pre season if I remember.

Glad he’s trained anyhow means it’s not long term.

Did he get picked for Italy?

1 Like

Not sure if they have announced the squad, but the Italy coach did say they were looking at him.

1 Like

1 Like

Let’s hope they’re looking at him and deciding that he needs more time to get fit.

Great! Fat ass on the pitch, and idiot in the booth. What could go wrong?

1 Like

If I were to guess how we’d line up after listening to Arne this morning talk specifically about the West Ham set up where Jota managed 2 goals from the 10 position and getting both him and Darwin in the right goalscoring areas as often as possible, then it’d be;

Ali, Trent Konate Virgil Robbo, Grav Mac, Salah Jota Diaz Darwin

1 Like

Just seen an interesting stat.

Tomorrow’s game will be Liverpools 28th 12.30 start since the beginning of 2019/20.

In that time we have had 27, 3pm Saturday starts.

6 Likes

A thought for me having to wake at 4:30 am.

2 Likes

Please score early and repeatedly and rest The Grav.

1 Like

Best thing about that kick off time is if you win.

Worst is if you lose or draw

1 Like

Pacific Time?

1 Like

Sleepy Time

1 Like

Yep. Never missed one! To be fair I have a tough time sleeping before our matches anyway.

1 Like

No sleep 'til Selhurst.

1 Like

I’m feeling glad all over at 430 am is torture

1 Like

At the Kezar? Fun spot that!

1 Like