Pre/In-Match: Liverpool v AFC Bournmouth Sat 21st September, 15:00

After accumulating over 250 appearance and 5 league titles over the next 5 years Koeman will say “yeah but he needs to show it consistently”

4 Likes

Guarantee Zubimendi is watching and punching himself in the nads for turning us down.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t even get in the team now

1 Like

We’ve got a cup game next week so need some ready back ups

1 Like

Lovely pass Mac

Bournemouth gave up. No more intensity.

Red card ?

Please elaborate

Good to see we can take away a game and kill it off despite not being at our best.

Well I can’t argue with that half. I’m interested to see how Slot handles the second half and substitutions.

Foul on Mo. Bit of a goalscoring opportunity imo. Ref gave yellow

1 Like

For now. They’ll pick back up.
We’re not getting back to shape quickly and its giving them opportunities to run at the defence

The words lease, lab, Borat, and ate are hidden in your post…
Care to elaborate?

2 Likes

Lovely half after a shaky start. Diaz/Nunez, two players who have had some fair flack at times since joining, have both looked excellent. Diaz has added the end product.

And that Nunez strike :triumph: I swear he only misses the tap-ins so his highlight reel looks so good.

4 Likes

How is this possible?! Has Slot done some magic again?!

1 Like

Both absolutely phenomenal players. That make things happen constantly even if they’re not adding the end product.

Defensively we could’ve been more solid but that’s being picky and asking for perfection….and even then most if has been self-inflicted with Ibou and Kelleher than them slicing us open.

2 Likes

https://x.com/AnfieldRd96/status/1837503505923203543

5 Likes

I think the more measured style of build-up probably helps him tbh

He’s a joy. Can’t help but root for him.

2 Likes

Too fucking right, the wanker!