Pre/In-Match: Liverpool v AFC Bournmouth Sat 21st September, 15:00

Now you see this is clearly a cricket nickname. We should stick to purely scouse ones:

62 Kello
26 Robbo
4 Virgo
5 Ibo
66 Trento
10 Macca
38 Gravo
7 Lucho
8 Sobosso
11 Mo
9 Nuno

Head coach: Slaphead

7 Likes

2 Likes

We’re not compact enough

:rofl:

2 Likes

Interesting how it all turned out.

We all thought the high-intensity and high pressing will help Nunez flourish but it somehow made him offside most of the time as the CF in the Klopp’s system is meant to press the CBs and GK.

This time, it is very different…The AM and CF will take turns to press! This possibly allows Nunez to drop deeper and hold up play better…

I think we’re trying to be a bit too cute in certain (sometimes critical) moments but cannot complain otherwise.

2 Likes

Made up for Nunez. Cracking goal. He also fought for the team that first half. And was he even offside once?

Maybe the more measured approach behind him is stopping him from making a run too soon and straying offside. If he gets in sync with the midfield behind him, watch out!

And a word for Jota. Smashing player who will come again. He is intelligent and is better suited coming off the bench than Nunez, as he can use his intelligence to get right into it, whereas Nunez seems to have it pass him by when he comes off the bench.

Anyway, second half coming up. Mo Salah has been iffy and I’d like to see him score, and hopefully Nunez will get another to fill him with confidence.

3 Likes

At times, but that’s more with us turning over possession and our midfielders are having to all trackback to help out so at that point of turning over possession we’re not set up compact to begin with.

Our first couple games we barely gifted any chances because we let the opposition have more of the ball and we didn’t break shape.

Get Chiesa some 20 min.

He needs to open his account as well.

4 Likes

Pls try n score some more…I’m not jinxing this game…

1 Like

Why didn’t the advantage be played ?

1 Like

First error on the ref

1 Like

Szobo losses the ball far too much for my liking

Just trying out my freebee from the Getränkemarkt. It’s a bottle opener that both turns the bottle top into a projectile and causes the beer to spray around the room like a fire extinguisher.

6 Likes

I do believe that the counter press is active immediately after Szobo loses the ball. So it might be an immediate plan B

1 Like

Let Jaros start against West Ham.

Just wish it wasn’t a plan b we had to revert to so often.

Need to keep the coffee bar open at half

My prediction - Chiesa on, MO off at 62mins

1 Like