Pre/In-Match: Liverpool v AFC Bournmouth Sat 21st September, 15:00

It does indicate that whatever niggle he had was aggravated by playing.

1 Like

It’s the year 2034. Caoimhín Kelleher is still stuck playing 15 games a season for Liverpool because whatever magic he cast to get games in 2023-24 just won’t quit.

2 Likes

Also just realised that it’s probably going to be Kelleher vs. Arrizabalaga again.

1 Like

This is the reason why it was best not to flog Kelleher.

Play him for the next two I suggest. Give Alisson a proper break.

4 Likes

Reckon it’s due to him trimming his beard

Why they used the Kelleher emoji mind….

2 Likes

Allison getting another now I never. Ive never known a goalkeeper get injured so often.

Do you remember Chris Kirkland?

3 Likes

League Cup, FA Cup replays, PL has 20 Teams / Eredivisie has 18.

They’ve got rid of the cup replays haven’t they?

1 Like

He did mention the 4 extra league games. He was talking mainly about fixture congestion.

1 Like

Thats cool then

They’ve found the uncomfortable looking chair again…

4 Likes

If we turn up and, seeing that it’s a Premier League match, the refs don’t shaft us, we’ll twat them.

If we don’t, we’ll lose.

We may also draw.

The end.

2 Likes

Just make sure we score more than they do?

Next thing you know, Macca is out of the squad with a strained back :man_facepalming:t2:

I bet Ali was sitting on it for too long.

1 Like

I see they’ve found the small chair again…

3 Likes

They tried to fob it off on Jürgen. He sent it back with a note saying “No fucking way, you lot must think I had a brainfuck”

3 Likes

Probably turn out to be Shanks chair.

It is also why the confusion about locking up Mamadashvilli now because “keepers stay at the top of their game into their late 30s” is so misplaced. Ali already has had more than his fair share of muscle injuries for a keeper, and that is not going to get better as he slides further into his 30s

5 Likes

Can you sleep through our next match please?

1 Like