Pre Match | Ajax Amsterdam vs. Liverpool | CL Matchday 1 | Wednesday October 21st 20:00h | Johan-Cruyff-Arena

CBS All-Access? What is that? Nobody knows. Comcast doesn’t even offer it. I can’t even pay for it If I wanted to. What is going on here? Why is everything so difficult? You want to popularize the game, then put it on a reasonable channel. How else are we supposed to fall in love with Pulisic?

All-Access right. No-access is more appropriate.

3 Likes

Edit… Naby tested negativ to Covid19 and is now back with the team.

2 Likes

Didn’t know that he was injured. When did that happen?

When James Milner cuts onions, the onions cry.

6 Likes

Thanks for the help. My son just found the free trial. But as all of you know, @Alright_Now is a man of principles and what they’re doing to him is unprincipled.

Appreciate the help again.

1 Like

He has also jumped the shark, given he is third person-ing himself.

6 Likes

Impossible. He never had a high point.

3 Likes

WhoScored’s preview of the game, Ajax team news (no players missing) and their predicted XI:

• 20-year-old Mohammed Kudus has made a stunning start to life at Ajax with one goal and three assists in three league games.
  • Daley Blind’s lack of pace could be a serious issue for Ajax against Liverpool’s front three.
  • Davy Klaassen has returned to Ajax after three years away, including a failed stint at Everton, to bolster their midfield options.
  • Quincy Promes has occupied a deeper role in central midfield this season despite naturally being a winger. It’s unclear whether that will continue here, however.
Onana
Mazraoui Schuurs Blind Tagliafico
Gravenberch Alvarez
Antony Kudus Tadic
Labyad
2 Likes

The way it’s going we might even see Gini putting in another shift there before too long.

:eyes:

2 Likes

I thought that the game was tonight. :expressionless:

1 Like

I always suspected you were a Utd fan in disguise…

:rofl:

3 Likes

Egreggious has only become trendy since the lockdown and people started ordering pasties online…
‘Ooh look at him with his fancy dancy home delivered bacon slices…’

:face_vomiting::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I was so badly looking forward to this game to wash the bitterness from the last one.

1 Like

Only savages eat bacon.

If it ain’t pancetta you’re doing it wrong…

2 Likes
1 Like

And if you are, you’re doing it pretentious…(ly)

1 Like

No Matip in training, no Tsimikas.

I see Jake Cain is training with the team.

1 Like

Tsimikas in the squad has only ever been just a vague rumour of a ghost sighting of Elvis…In fact has anyone checked if he might actually be Elvis…

1 Like