Pre Match: Arsenal v. Liverpool, 2015 UTC, Wednesday 16 March 2022 (Premier League)

Steamroll them, get three points, without injuries, and keep rolling on.

4 Likes

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Will be a much tougher match Arsenal are in the winning mood.

Referee: Andre Marriner (pictured). Assistants: Simon Long, Scott Ledger. Fourth official: Andy Madley. VAR: John Brooks. Assistant VAR: Marc Perry.

1 Like

Arsenal are not too dissimilar to Brighton - entitled and punching above their weight!

Same again please.

4 Likes

Arses are the typical consistantly unconsistant team around. They can look really good for a few games, like they’re doing at the moment, followed by a 3 game run of stinkers.

We just need to continue as we are and be professional. Probably will see about two changes to keep things fresh. Hopefully Salah just needs an ice pack and nothing more.

Maybe Jota and Thiago to come in.

1 Like

Noticed with Arsenal and expressed it before, they are winning the games you expect and not the ones you don’t. It’s more consistent than the rest of the 3-4 teams which are up and down.

I don’t think this Arsenal team is any harder than the ones we’ve faced this season it’s about our professionalism the pitch should be decent like it was today. Give Jota the start

6 Likes

Couldn’t give a shiny shite about Arsenal’s form. We’re miles better than them and should be brushing them aside with relative ease.

Smash them. They’re fucking shit.

14 Likes

too long didnt read GIF

12 Likes

A win would mean we are on course for a 90+ points season.

Who would’ve thought that after all the points we dropped last year.

3 Likes

0-3!

2 Likes

@Flobs really made this a thing :joy:

Deja vu.

1 Like

Already beat them once at their place this season, and we had a 17 year old on the wing that day.

Imagine the score when we have a team of adults.

4 Likes

Smash them and make city and pep piss their pants.

3 Likes

Hope Arteta takes on Klopp again. That worked well last time :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Arsenal’s league form has been very good but we do get an extra day’s recovery time which could be crucial.

Big question is whether Salah will be fit and who do we play in that position if he isn’t. My first thought is Minamino as a direct right-footed replacement. However, what about Mané? He can switch during games and it would leave us with Diaz on the left and Bobby or Jota in the middle.

5 Likes

Maybe we play this Mané

11 Likes

Would play;

Mané-Jota-Diaz

1 Like

Three players only? Still, should be good enough to beat Arsenal.

4 Likes

If the lads have got their shooting boots on I reckon a comfortable win. It’s another cup final for us. Praying Palace do us a favour tomorrow.

3 Likes