Pre Match: Aston Villa v. Liverpool, 1730 UTC, Monday 26 December 2022 (Premier League)

You don’t whine enough so the thread won’t miss you.

1 Like

7 Likes

Good lord we need another attacker in Jan, no way we can go with this until March and push on for top 4.

4 Central midfielders :laughing:

Aston Villa XI:
Olsen; Young, Konsa, Mings, Digne; Kamara, Luiz, McGinn; Bailey, Watkins, Buendia

As expected, no Emi Martinez following last weekend’s World Cup final victory with Argentina.

As i predicted, and to much humour, Ox gets the nod.

2 Likes

I think most of us expected this 11.

I wonder if Salah will play central.

1 Like

Am I correct in reading that front line as Ox-Nunez-Salah or is this a 4-4-2 thing again?

Up the Ox. He’ll have a blinder.

4 Likes

Suspect its 433, Nunez left, Salah right and Ox through the middle.

1 Like

For all the fawning over a young Arsenal team, I couldn’t help but notice Doak, Bajcetic, Elliott and Carvalho on our bench.

For all we know, today is the day young Ben Doak comes in for Ox, who has an excellent 70 mins, and then Doak announces himself, moving from one for the future, to influencing games here and now.

Anyway, I do believe we need a signing ASAP.

If we are going all in for Bellingham in summer, I back that move and hopefully we get it over the line. In the meantime, maybe someone like Kudus would be a good signing? Pace, power, goals, but crucially, able to cover forward and midfield positions and as such, would be a very useful player for us, both now and as the squad continues to be renewed.

Any streams?

Any friends got Prime video they can share with you.

have not even asked. Ill have a look at the streams recommended anyways. Have the dodgy box which is showing the game but noticeably laggy :confused:

We got to make sure we test their keeper as often as possible.

Come on Reds; raise hell :fist:

1 Like

I really feel like this is the sort of game where we need to make sure we score more goals than we concede.

Agbonlahor…how the fuck does he get these gigs. Deluded.

Last time here they beat a crap team called utd. :woozy_face::woozy_face: