Pre Match | Aston Villa vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 4 | Sunday October 4th 19:15h | Villa Park

Last game before the international break.

Team picks itself.

Alisson
TAA Gomez VvD© Robertson
Keita Fabinho Wijnaldum
Salah Firmino Mané

Y.N.W.A.

4 Likes

Sorry Villa, but after this match Jurgen might again be telling us that it is not a time to celebrate.

Prepare for a rogering.

4 Likes

@GermanRed Logical lineup and a win for us 1-3. The goal for AV is scored from a penalty after jet another dive from the poster boy.

1 Like

The team picks itself, unless there’s some fitness issues. Need to smash them.

Back to the real football, Don’t take the game for granted like against Watford last season just go out and smash them. Team picks itself 1-3 to the champions.

1 Like

It’ll be a thriller at villa where we win 4 nilla.

3 Likes

Good line up, with excellent options from the bench.

1 Like
4 Likes

Villa still with 100% record :face_with_monocle:

The journalists at these press conferences really get on my tits. None of them understand brevity and clarity.

Ask a simple question, you don’t need to tell Jurgen that Curtis Jones is part of his squad and has played premier league games.

7 Likes

They can’t live without their sense of entitlement.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hendo really has absolutely no calf muscles. :joy:

5 Likes

Shaqiri should share some :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hopefully the rumours about Mane having covid19 are false.
Jota will be a good deputy if true.

I’m also hearing the rumours about Mane testing positive. Unfortunately, from what I’ve been told, the rumours might be correct.

1 Like

Are there any rules on quantity of players who can have Covid?

In other words, are they just seen like injury… unlucky, the squad has to suck it up and play other available players?

Or are there any rules e.g. a squad has x amount of Covid infections, and the game is called off?
Or even worse, x amount of teams have x infections, and the season is suspended?

If a club has 14+ healthy players on professional contracts (including youngsters), the game is played

1 Like

Just reported by BBC sport.

2 Likes
2 Likes