Pre Match | Aston Villa vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 4 | Sunday October 4th 19:15h | Villa Park

The blueshite will be loving this.

Didn’t realise covid was that fucking brave.

13 Likes
Alisson
Trent Gomez vDijk Robertson
Keita Fabinho Wijnaldum
Salah Firmino Jota
Subs: Adrian, Milner, Williams, Henderson, Jones, Minamino, Origi.

We’ll see if Hendo can even be on the bench (or maybe more, instead of Keita?), if not then probably just give that spot to Elliott.

1 Like

Is that Neco or Rhys on the bench?

Neco. :slight_smile:

We can always pull Fab deeper to CB and Gini to #6.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see Jota with the 1st team personally, think he’ll smash it.

1 Like

Well damn. Fucking COVID. We will still smash them. Hope he is back for the derby. Hope this isn’t the beginning of it hitting more of our squad. Over to you Jota

2 Likes

Give them such a spanking that they panic buy a fringe Liverpool player for an inflated transfer fee.

8 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

Mane out with Covid, so in comes Jota.

Hoping for a better performance than last season’s, although the result had me buzzing for weeks!

Another 3pts and please, a clean sheet!

3 Likes

Looks like Covid is again gonna be our toughest opponent this season.

6 Likes

Surely you mean Origi? :astonished:

Are there any PL rules now that if a certain number of players are out with Covid-19, matches be postponed, firstly to contain a widespread and secondly, not enough viable players?

Don’t know but I’m curious too, I know that City had two to the other day and they played on.

I have heard that as long as 18 senior players are available a match can go ahead.

1 Like

For a second time?

First world problems, eh?
Wishing Sadio a typically speedy recovery and return sometime in October.

3 Likes

Let’s put in a better performance than last season there and we should be fine.

1 Like

Are the UK leagues more susceptible to Corona than leagues in other countries?

We won pl at villa !! hopefully they take it easy on the fans this visit … score on the 27th and the 54th instead of 87 and 94th …
Either way there was a brilliant day

1 Like