Pre Match | Aston Villa vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 4 | Sunday October 4th 19:15h | Villa Park

Nice of Trent to realise he might have to sit back and do some defending with only the seven goals shipped.

I don’t know what I was watching. Turned it off when they scored the 7…I just can’t

1 Like

Well, the good news is, the transfer window closes October 5th…a center half please and don’t tell me that there aren’t any out there. Spend the fucking money and replace Lovren and Gomez for that matter.

Gomez has been really poor for the better part of 12 months

1 Like

We’ve been off since early february when the high defensive line was introduced.Need to take a look at the coaching,team set up and the boss.

But we all know this. Even in his good games, he has a clanger. Just that in many games, we overcome the mistakes. In this, it’s a complete team fail.

1 Like

Hopefully thats all our bad luck out of the way

2 Likes

We’re just incredibly unsharp, like the whole team was out on a pub round yesterday or something.

Somewhere in Denmark midtjylland fc are thinking “actually it was a good draw for us”

3 Likes

We don’t want any extra time thank you not even a minute.

1 Like

Ffs Fabinho.

Milner saved us from humiliation if not already

Twitter is where the wettest muppets live,let’s hope it melts the fuck down.

6 Likes

The scoreline is the inverse of our possession totals. Yes, we’ve had 73% possession.

Roy Keane would be having a laugh… Hope he isn’t in the sky studio today…

Milner. Pro. Always the same.

4 Likes

Somehow, somehow it’s Joe Gomez’ fault.

1 Like

Truly strange match…we had more possession, but the ball rolled away from our feet. I have not seen it as bad as this from all of our boys. Oh well. One of those games.

2 Likes

Just woke up, so what did I miss then?

He’s never had a game that much riddled with mistakes. He has brought his badness to a wholly new level tonight to be fair.