Pre Match: Brentford v. Liverpool, 1730 UTC, Monday 02 January 2023 (Premier League)

He only came back to training on Wednesday I think.

1 Like

Konate was on the bench - surely starts this time.

We don’t seem to be getting too many favours from other teams we’re fighting with for a CL spot so need to keep winning. Not sure how that’ll be possible with our performances.

Ali
Trent Konate VVD Kostas
Henderson Fabinho Thiago
Salah Nunez Gakpo

Would be great if Gakpo clearance happens in time
need an alternative to Ox big tme. Think I read Bobby would be back
 should make the bench at least
Wouldn’t be that surprised to see Keita or even Bajcetic start.

1 Like

Yeah to be able to bring Gakpo and/or Firmino on at least gives us options.

1 Like

Nope not me mate

I’m sure that JĂŒrgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Time to go 1-1-8 :grinning:

1 Like

Our win v Leicester was the first time this season we won 4 games in a row, now let’s make it 5.

4 Likes

Has Klopp already done a press conference for this? :confused:

When will we know whether or not Gakpo is registered in time?

Ivan Toney: Brentford striker’s knee injury ‘not significant’, says manager Thomas Frank - BBC Sport
Brentford striker Ivan Toney’s injury is “not significant” and he could play against Liverpool on Monday, Bees manager Thomas Frank has confirmed.

Toney, 26, was carried off the pitch after jarring his knee in Brentford’s 2-0 win at West Ham on Friday.

He had earlier scored the Bees’ first goal - his 12th of the season - and set up the second at London Stadium.

“It’s good news,” said Frank. “There’s nothing wrong with his knee. He could potentially be available for tomorrow.”

1 Like

Obviously.

Would you have bet on it though.

3 Likes

When I heard about him being carried off on a stretcher, I thought he is obviously playing against us.

1 Like

Frankly care more about what we play not what mind games they want to conjure up.

1 Like

Was just wondering about this.
He hasn’t done one. Guess there mustn’t be one at this stage :thinking:

Team i’d play with Keita given the license to support the attack with Hendo for Tiago after 45mins

Becker

TAA-Konaté-van Dijk-Tsimikas

Bajčetić Fabinho Thiago

KeĂŻta

Salah-NĂșñez

0-2 to the redmen

If Bobby won’t start I’d go with

TAA Konate Vvd Robertson
Henderson Fabinho Thiago
Elliott Salah Nunez

Both Andy Robertson and Harvey Elliottwere forced off in the win over Leicester and it remains to be seen whether they are available for Monday’s match.

James Milner, Curtis Jones and Roberto Firmino could be in the squad, though, acting as a big boost.

Is this from anywhere official.

It’s from This is Anfield