PRE MATCH: Brighton v Liverpool 28/11/2020; GMT 12:30

Lack of defence will catch us out at one point.
I think it will be today.
2-1 Brighton. Sorry but the right back and Right centre back will be exlpoited today.

3 Likes

Joel is allergic to bird shit so can’t play against Brighton,no worries.

11 Likes

Come on Taki your big chance I have faith. Smash it.

4 Likes

Rested! Fucking rested! He hardly ever plays. What a wimp.

2 Likes

No Matip news for 2 mins and we go… :laughing:

5 Likes

4-2-3-1 or something else? Anyway, I’m off to get my ears prodded again.

1 Like

Nah. Am watching this, so we are winning this :wink:

6 Likes

I think we went once with Taki behind Bobby and I didn’t like it. We’ll see if it’s maybe even a 4-3-3, but it looks more like a 4-2-3-1.

Very offensive selection by Potter there.

They’re practically going with 3 strikers and they’re pulling Gross a bit deeper to try and hold that midfield together with Bissouma.

I guess it will by Maupay centrally like a 10 or false 9 surrounded by Welbeck and Connolly.

Small chance that they changed their formation to 4 at the back with White in midfield, but I think it will be 3-4-3. Brave stuff, though could be dangerous against us.

2 Likes

You’ve more chance of doing that.

3 Likes

How long before someone asks you about Matip?

3 Likes

Just glanced at that and though “My god, our injuries are so bad I don’t recognise the starting 11!”

2 Likes

Matip rested for the most important game of the season in midweek. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Good thing that Lamptey is not playing or else our defence would likely be breached.

2 Likes

Joe Cole has a comb over

2 Likes

2 Likes

What, no ORIGI?? What’s JK thinking of?

4 Likes

Fucking hell some of you lot really are miserable.

We have more than enough to beat these. They have fucking Danny Welbeck up top.

Trust klopp people.

10 Likes

Just finished the nervous hoovering, cleaning,washing and polishing…haven’t looked at any TV programmes or my phone…to much of a gibbering wreck from midweek…do I watch the match or don’t I. If I do I might need a cushion…Cmon boys we need you to hammer em.

5 Likes

Milner getting no rest and starting again. The way he plays one game a week is probably ideal. But needs must and that.

Get an early goal would be ideal. Feel something special from Mo.

1 Like

You.Always.Watch.Always.

Or else you need a note of excused absence from @Alright_Now. And he only gives those to @SBYM.

1 Like