PRE MATCH: Brighton v Liverpool 28/11/2020; GMT 12:30

What’s a pub? My short term memory is dreadful.

4 Likes

That’s a bit premature. Thiago is out because Richarlison fucked his knee in an absolutely shithouse tackle.

He’s not that sort of player! Three red cards by the age of 23 suggests he is though.

I also think we have reign in some of the injury anger in general this season. It’s a freak year. Every team is going to have to cope with injuries. It’s going to get worse generally, although we might be coming through the worst of ours.

3 Likes

A game to get through and hopefully get the 3 points. Going to be tough.

1 Like

6:30 PM for me :blush:

2 Likes

Marcus doesn’t work with reality or facts, like it was probably Klopp pushing for Thiago, or it was two disgusting tackles which has caused most of our injury problems… His underlying tone is always its the fault of Edwards the FSG puppet.

1 Like

Move to Europe. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

So Origi will get the 250th away goal,sounds about right.

2 Likes

This is the most important game of the season, well at least it will be until the next one. It’s an absolutely must win game.

The many tentacled pogonophorans of POGMOL, have, in their wisdom, appointed stuart “treacletown codder” attwell as their man in the middle, with kevin “rat-eye chisit” friend as VAR. So any hope of getting the odd fifty-fifty in our favour is a distant and forlorn one, and we must regard the coming ordeal with equanimity.

For not only do we have to visit England’s most Godless city, but we are obliged to do so at an ungodly hour, yes, that carbuncle upon the ganglion upon the face of football, the lunchtime kick off. Hated and despised by (local) fans and players in equal measure, a plague on the house of the miscreant, who, ignoring the archangel with flaming sword attempting to bar their way, first conceived the idea of the lunchtime kickoff; may the lice afflicting his camels’ sweetmeats multiply. As a consequence we are obliged to engage with graham “soily hill” potter’s legless martlets afore the sun is above the yardarm. Barely time to decant the Barros '37 before kickoff, but we must rise above it, so, come on you Redmen.

Following my abysmal showing prior to Wednesday’s game, Boudica has recinded my eagerly anticipated rehabilitation. I am once more banished to the abyss that is my potting shed come wine cellar. Even though I played no part in the planning, resourcing, or execution of the pre-match ritual, it is I that must bear the burden of the Mem’s anathemas and subsequent exile. I disclose this purely as a sighting shot. You may regard it, if you will, as a kind of formal proclamation. I intend it not as an appeal to elicit sympathy, but purely as a statement of fact. Just accept my humble apologies and move on.

Elsewhere, our very own prejudicial Mr Wickham, Lawro, has predicted a two nil win for us. May his hubris foreshadow his downfall.

Hopefully his attempted kiss of death won’t throw a spanner in the works and upset the apple-cart. :roll_eyes:

I’ll take a scrappy 1-0 win to us. :astonished:

12 Likes

7 Likes

So is Matip injured or rested :scream:

1 Like

Matip has played two games on the spin, we won’t see him for 3 months now.

3 Likes

It is slightly concerning not seeing him named on the bench. Hmmm.

1 Like

I hope he’s just being rested we are a Fabinho injury away from Klopp going full crazy Subotic and Hummels youth type crazy.

2 Likes

He did get subbed near the end of cl game but no mention of injury but with Joel he can get injured in bed sleeping.

2 Likes

Lallana in bench.

3 Likes

Did JK make any mention of Matip in yesterday’s press conference? If not, why the fucking secrecy?

1 Like

Not sure of reliability, but I’ll take positive news lol

8 Likes
10 Likes