Pre Match: Crystal Palace v. Liverpool, 1400 UTC, Sunday 23 January 2022 (Premier League)

Reading a CP forum they are rather confident they will beat us 3-1 or 3-0 since we are without Mané and Salah. Did they miss the results we had against teams since they left?

1 Like

But they are without Zaha and some other bloke.

Not for me. I’m being dragged out on a family walk. These 2pm kick offs are killing me.

2 Likes

Post match starter up for grabs today.

Just make sure you put the MOTM poll up.

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

I think we are giving CP too much credit here…
They will be a difficult team to beat today, but bottom line, they still crap.!
4-0 to the boys lets loom larger in the rear-view mirror of Fraudiola and his Cheaters

Joel is back, Ox starts :slight_smile:

12 Likes

As good as we could’ve hoped for :+1:

Knew Matip got subbed off for being shite last game.

1 Like

Or, given that it was done at half-time, just plain rotation?

2 Likes

Nothing to do with him missing training. :smiley:

Good side that.

Will twat them.

1 Like

Pompey lad’s back as a starter. HMS Victory guaranteed. (He’s Mark’s Son)

A repeat of the Arsenal performance and result will do nicely.

1 Like

Jones master class incoming!

1 Like

No-one can claim Jürgen’s chosen a team he might regret later. The players have to turn up now. We don’t need to hear comments from JK about him being to blame after the match.

3 Likes

Well I hope the lads have a better afternoon than I’ve had so far. The whippet decided to roll in shite in the forest. I don’t know whether it was deer poo, boar poo or wolf poo or possibly a combination of all three but I had to wash it off him in the shower.

Unfortunately, the dog then shook himself half way through and covered me in watery crap. I ended up having to have a shower myself and managed the classic of using dog shampoo instead of Head and Shoulders so now the dog thinks I must have been rolling in crap as well.

So, anyway, football. Looks like our best starting XI so smash them: they’re shit. But use the right shampoo afterwards.

1 Like

You do realise if we win, you’ll have to repeat all that before every game thereafter. Otherwise it’ll be your fault if we lose.

5 Likes

Commentators have to mention the 3-3 every single year, don’t they?

1 Like

Any win, preferably comfortable, but any win please. Three points, close the gap on Man City, give us some hope in anticipation of Mo and Sadio returning so we can have a run at that title again.

1 Like