Pre Match | Crystal Palace vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 14 | Saturday December 19th 12:30h | Selhurst Park

Well deserved break

3 Likes

@Lowton_Red Greek in the early afternoon, morning for you, bloody hell!
Is it some kind of putrid wine?

2 Likes

How very dare you! As @Alright_Now has probably already surmised, I was paraphrasing the Masoretic text of 1 Samuel 28, verses 1:19 :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

Jonathan Moss or Lawro?

3 Likes

11 Likes

Surely Lawro; the concept of moss “tripping along over the turf” is going too far, even for the most febrile imagination. :thinking:

5 Likes

The team was leaked again last night. Fucks sake. Need to do something about that.

8 Likes
1 Like

Was thinking the same, how can this still be happening?

1 Like

Let’s just hope Keita doesn’t ignore Minamino like the rest do/did.

4 Likes

Minamino in Salah out, why? Keïta over Ox, don’t like this.

1 Like

Great week for me to captain Salah in fantasy football :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I love 12:30 kick offs. Wish Jurgen wouldn’t complain about them so much. ‘They’ might pay attention to him and start giving us more late kick-offs, then I’d never see a game.
So …
nosebag? Consumed.
dishes? Done.
body? Washed.
beer? As I type this.
cheese and crackers? On hand.

I am prepped and ready for action. 4 nil to the champions!

5 Likes

I think Jurgen is giving Mo a rest, but can use him if he is needed to come on as a sub.

5 Likes

Keita is possibly nearer match fitness than Ox considering he has been out a shorter time since his last match. All I can think of and Ox will get 30 mins when Keita gets his twinge.

5 Likes

Minamino in for Salah? While I can understand Klopp rotating the squad, I don’t rate Minamino at the moment. He had better perform today, otherwise we may as well play with 10. Oh yeh and then there’s Keita.

2 Likes

Mina it’s probably in first 11 to have his chance. Till now, from my point of view, it’s not deserve to be in Liverpool squad.

About Ox, it’s hard to start with him after so long time. maybe it will play in last 15’

1 Like

Keita over Ox all day every day. Ox gets a goal but every now and again but he’s been woeful in general play since his injury against Roma.

Keita might not always be as involved as we want him to be but at least he can move properly.

7 Likes

Curtis and Salah getting a rest, Gini hard to drop but surely needs a break too.

3 Likes

Ox has been on the bench for the last 2 matches did not see any action while Keïta, whom I cannot remember when he played a good game is starting. I disagree.

1 Like