Pre-match: Crystal Palace vs Liverpool | Sat 9th December 2023, 12:30 GMT

Stinky poo poo

Klopp has to be furious. Would give only Virg, Ali and maybe Tsimikas and Quansah a pass. The rest, piss piss poor

2 Likes

fuck it FUCK

Well at least we have another 45 mins to wake the fuck up and realise that titles are won on days like these

At this moment id take Ngog over them both :grin:

happy ali is back

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

1 Like

Our forwards not effective. They are targetting Endo. Good thing Alisson’s back or it would have been 1-0.
We need to move the ball faster.

Not sure what Tsimi has done. Gets ball and runs full pelt towards our player then passes 2 yards. Primary school coaching- ball travels faster than player

Only issue with Tsimikas is he aint great going forward. Badly missing robbos attacking

palace dont give a fuck

Frustrating half. Every 50-50, every deflection, every bounce of the ball seems to be going their way.

But you can’t rely on these things anyway. You have to make your own luck, and we don’t seem to have much impetus to do that.

What a load of shit. At least Nunez has got rid of most of his mandatory offsides decisions, so maybe he can now actually not fuckup an attack.

5 added minutes when the VAR review took the entirity of human existance

1 Like

mehhhh.

My complaint much of this season has been that we move the ball too slowly in build up play against these low block teams away from home. If anything, I think today’s been the opposite. We’re rushing balls, showing no composure, and we keep losing it. Palace have made the game scrappy. Need to find a bit of control. Take our time, then whip some balls in for Nunez to run after.

Oh, and how haven’t Palace had any bookings from their targeting of Endo?

That 1st half performance, is just not acceptable and I hope Klopp let’s the players know it. Apart from Alisson, I can’t think of one player who’s been half decent.

1 Like

Disagree. We’re moving the ball too recklessly. Slow build up was an issue on Wednesday. Today, we’re rushing.

2 Likes

For all the technical quality of our midfield and our RB, it is exceedingly shocking that they cannot do proper and fast short passes…

The tempo has to rise further…

We need a LB by the looks of it…We have the Clyne equivalent at LB. Robbo’s getting old as well.

please be gentle on my comments… IM DRUNK

Endo looks out of his depth.

Against Crystal Palace.